Fly!!:);)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't. :crack:

I think my favorite Metallica album is Master Of Puppets!! :happy: Why do you ask? :hyper:

I heard a lot about Jet. Name me a couple of songs from them for me to download. :up:

Cool!! I just was curious, partly because I want another Metallica album.:);) Jet songs that I like are "Cold Hard B****," "Rollover DJ," "Are You Gonna Be My Girl," and "Timothy."

Last edited:
Battery is a song from Master Of Puppets. I thought you had heard it and liked it. II think I'm going :crazy: Are your parents all right with the fact that you like Metallica and is going to ask for one of their cds?

Hi, guys!:wave:;) Sorry, Fly, I thought Battery was a group. I think you are right, I do like that song.:);) And my parents won't mind, thanks though for asking. I am o.k., what about you guys?:hug:;):wink: :wink:

Fly... is the spin mag out yet?? Do you have it? Or do I have to wait forever?
I bought the uncut mag with Bono on it! :D I had 10 bucks and nothin to spend it on, so I bought the mag lol, $8.95! EXPENSIVE! lol, oh well hehe. Edge is so fine :) Little guy, I wanna old him in the palm of my hand! ...or just hold on to him as he tries to run away... oh i wanna hug him! :D hehe. :drool:

AAWW YOU CAN HOLD ME :hug: :)

I'm gonna get that Spin mag! Edge is so gorge on the cover... omg! :)
I hope a mag comes out with Noel on it! That would be awsome! I'd be so happy *sigh* :)

Did you see the new calendar pics? Edge looks cool without the beenie but I like him more with the beenie on. I think I read somewhere that Oasis are going to put an album out on March and that there is a possibilty of them opening some of U2's sows in America. Even though they are already far too big to be opening shows by now I think it could happen. That would be cool. :yes:

Yes I seen those calander pics :)I don't liek edge with no beanie :no: He doesn't look right :( But I love him anyway! :)
I know! Oasis are way to big to be opening lol. But, thats ok! I cant wait for the album to come out.,... Oasis' album that is ;)

I want to but I am not a member at EBAY and I understand that you want it, it not that is expensive, but like the Zooropa album it took time, but you did finally got it.;) O.K.?:hug::hug:;)

Back
Top Bottom