Fly!!:);)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For some reason, maybe, that one of my favorite U2 songs ever!!:);):) I hope they play it live when U2 is in concert!:):);)

It's cool.:);) Nope, because my radio hasn't played, I don't know when MTV2 will play it. And downloading, ias allright.:wink: :wink:

u2bonogirl said:
hey, who4life if you come around here, people are wondering where youve been cuz you havent posted on the main area for a while! :wave: hi CIBono, and fly! :D
maybe sometime i can drop in on your conversations?:wink:

:yes:

Hey CIB who are those guys on your sig? :eyebrow:

Hey, how are you!;):wink: They are Hall & Oates, the band.;):) More known as Dayal Hall & John Oates. They were around in the seventies and they are still around.:);) They do the songs "She's Gone" and "Sara Smiles." Hey, bonogirl, it is fine with me if you join our conversation.;):wink:

Last edited:
They are a very old gospel/soul band. I'v been listening to them a lot. They do this great song called I'll Take You There and this other one called Respect Yourself. It's just fantastic! Maybe I put one of them on the cd I'll make for you. :up: Nothing new with me except that I have ten damn pictures in two days! :madspit:

Yeah, nothing really new with me either. Thanks for maing me a c.d.:wink: :wink: I will try to send yours next week!:);):wink: :wink:

AWESOME!!;);):):) I have to get in the shower now.lol. Doyou like the Metillca song "Bad Seed?" I love it, byr, I will see you later!:):):wink:

Oh Fly!!! I miss you!!! Isn't Oasis F***'n GREAT! Noel is like... hott and you know what! SO IS EDGE! So, I guess "The Edge" wasn't really Edge here?? That's what it sounds like to me... right?

Hey, guys!;):) Yeah, Who,you are making me think Noel is hott. So is Elvis is The Edge? How is everybody, I am great!;):)

I'm so happy I'm makin you like Noel! Cause, he deserves to be liked by to girls like ourselves :wink: right?lol
:heart::hug:Noel:hug::heart: Somebody needs a smiley of Noel :D Jk lol.

Back
Top Bottom