Flower Child

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
Noticed I had alot of pics with Bono and flowers:

19ms7q

19ms94

Thanks, stars, for these BEAUTIFUL pics of Bono and flowers.

My favorites are always the ones where he is holding Irises - for obvious reasons.

I used to have many different kinds of flowers at my place - nowadays I normally center on bringing in the purple/white irises and fire & ice roses. :up:

Bono always tries to tell people that he is no whinging liberal with flowers in his hair - that he came from punk rock and doesn't wear flowers in his hair.

I'm beginning to think this is all just a cover for a very SWEET and SENSITIVE SOUL that loves to look at and smell flowers.

THE GOAL IS SOUL....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Jamila said:
:

Bono always tries to tell people that he is no whinging liberal with flowers in his hair - that he came from punk rock and doesn't wear flowers in his hair.

I'm beginning to think this is all just a cover for a very SWEET and SENSITIVE SOUL that loves to look at and smell flowers.

Sometimes I wonder that myself, Jam! :wink:

Jamila said:

THE GOAL IS SOUL....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Yeah, I remember when he said that on Oprah. Well, he does come from punk rock........but he's a sweetie.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom