Flesh Flash...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:

WOW ever since I've seen this pic, this is the first time I notice Bono is wearing black undies!!..I just looked at the pics I have in my files and I dont see the undies!!:huh
Either way it is among my favorite pics!!:cute

*plugs ears*
I can't hear you! la la la
I see nothing!

:tongue: :lol:

one4u2 said:
Bononude.jpg

:laugh:!!!

Come, my dear plebans!
Show some skin!
Surely we have more than 4 pages in us!

RRnice.jpg

hotpants.jpg

GIRLS.jpg

Bonounderwear2sign.jpg

:giggle:

Make me proud, girls!
Or make me drool.

Whichever.

Preferably both.

:wink:

one4u2 said:

Don't feel ignorant he's no one famous....or friendly :|

he's been really friendly to me...i've seen him at lots of shows. you asked who he is--just a diehard fan who goes to lots of shows. Bono always makes a point to talk to him, and he's been on stage 4 or 5 times. He has U2 tattoos all over his body, and when I saw him in Philly on the last leg he'd just gotten Adam's sig and was going to get that tattooed. He still needs the elusive Larry's sig, then he'll have all of them. Bono also drew some art on his body, and he got that tattooed on.

Last edited:
LostAtMoon said:

This is one of my most bestest, most deliciously, deliriously, desirably hottest favourites of our B...:drool: :drool: :drool: This man has thee most gorgeous chest. I think he should rent it out for charity. We could all pay a few coins to a charity of his choice in return for a good, long hug up against one of his finest assets...:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: (Licking or kissing it would cost extra...):evil: :evil:

youvedonewhat said:

This is one of my most bestest, most deliciously, deliriously, desirably hottest favourites of our B...:drool: :drool: :drool: This man has thee most gorgeous chest. I think he should rent it out for charity. We could all pay a few coins to a charity of his choice in return for a good, long hug up against one of his finest assets...:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: (Licking or kissing it would cost extra...):evil: :evil:

I love how you think!!..And Yes Bono chest=Scrumptious!:drool:

one4u2 said:

:ohmy: My mother just saw this and said, "If that is Bonos body, then I guess I'm a U2 fan." To whoever photoshoped this pics, "Great Job", I cannot convince my mother that the pic is not of Bono. Anyway.....Awesome pic!! :drool:

MsPurrl said:

Yikes! Too much flesh! That mohawk did not do anything for him. :shocked:

"To much is not enough":drool: I think Bono looks smokin hot with the mohawk!! Although I do like his longer hair better:drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom