Flatbed Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryABOYNYC.jpg

question:

when they was going around New York on the truck heading to the Brooklyn Bridge, was is advertised and promoted a few days before? or did they just appear?

waynetravis said:
question:

when they was going around New York on the truck heading to the Brooklyn Bridge, was is advertised and promoted a few days before? or did they just appear?

I think they just appeared:hmm: but I'm not sure:shrug:
I remember watching the concert thing that they had on DirectTV and it was amazing. I wish I could have been there.

Last edited:
waynetravis said:
question:when they was going around New York on the truck heading to the Brooklyn Bridge, was is advertised and promoted a few days before? or did they just appear?

hi wayne! :D

i beleive the Concert was the only rumoured thing in the several days before.
I heard about it here [Intrfrnc]....and originally the concert WAS suppose to held in WAshington Square Park right near NY University!

I went down that night to the brookyn bridge park, and saw there were remote Entertainment trucks & building a stage etc. But threr concurrent rumours that Bon Jovi was ALSO playing a free concert that same day.

But too many people found out about it, so the rumours turned to brooklyn by the night refore.
....so when fans showed up there [that early morning] they were sent to brooklyn! :D

I overslept and by the time i got into Manhattan to find out what the latest wason the Concert [I saw the stage had been built up as I went over the Manhattan Bridge on the subway {you could see all around}--
THAT'S when I caught the THREAD "U2 ARE RIDING AROUND NYC ON A FLATBED truck!!?!!!" :lmao: and the threads multiplying trying to find the truck etc!
WHAT a Day that was! :drool: :love: :lmao:

And thanks for the pics, people! :heart:

WithOrWithOutE said:

I think they just appeared:hmm: but I'm not sure:shrug:
I remember watching the concert thing that they had on DirectTV and it was amazing. I wish I could have been there.

They just appeared....No wonder I wasn't there....:sad: :sad:

Wow, I just love these pictures, the video and the concert as well. They all look so happy, friendly and like they had a lot of fun. The Brooklyn Bridge concert is one of the best shows they have ever done. They were in very fine form and Bono's voice was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom