First Brisbane Show Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2brisbane18.jpg

u2brisbane14.jpg

tpsreports2424 said:
Maybe that'll be in the brand new line :hmm:
*was already hyped up about that and it's getting worse*

I really hope they finally are getting the blue ones!!!! but this pink shade is nice too :hmm: better than the rosy pink I'd say!

Galeongirl said:
:love: Bono has (CoeXisT) on his shades now, and they're a slightly darker pink than the older ones!

dsc01378jq7.jpg

great photos! thankyou!

btw, this pic definitely puts to rest any claims by people who have said in the past that Bono wears a rug. :madspit: that little haircut of his is definitely 100% his hair. and so cute too. oops, i meant to say hot. :wink:

Galeongirl said:

*was already hyped up about that and it's getting worse*

I really hope they finally are getting the blue ones!!!! but this pink shade is nice too :hmm: better than the rosy pink I'd say!

It is so close until the line comes out, and I havent seen any official pictures of them..

Diane L said:
That picture of Larry standing in an orangy/red light is my new wallpaper, and I'm not a Larry girl. Gorgeous!!!

Yeah... Larry has that effect on girls... wether they are Larry girls or not. :wink: :drool:

thankyou said:

great photos! thankyou!

btw, this pic definitely puts to rest any claims by people who have said in the past that Bono wears a rug. :madspit: that little haircut of his is definitely 100% his hair. and so cute too. oops, i meant to say hot. :wink:

Oh it's his hair, it's just some of it may not have grown at the same time as the rest of the hair on his head...:wink:

Anonymous User said:
As I indicated, I don't exactly have many worth posting. Plenty of others I spoke to got far more photos, but here's just a few.

Someone wanted some Larry.
larry02lk5.png

This is very exciting! See just that arm at the very left of the picture - that is my arm!!!!

Does that count as my 15 minutes of fame???

Back
Top Bottom