Finally! some of my Austin pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*Ally*

New Yorker
i can't see them either!
frown.gif

okay! now i am gonna cry! what the heck did i do?!?! lemme see what i can work out! **AAARRRGHHHH!!!!**

------------------

"Scarlet eyes and a see-through heart....she saw me coming right from the start.....She picked me up, but had me down on my knees....Just a-begging, begging her please...Take me Slow Dancing"

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

okay! i think i fixed the problem! lemme know if you can see them now! *fingers crossed*
smile.gif

------------------

"Scarlet eyes and a see-through heart....she saw me coming right from the start.....She picked me up, but had me down on my knees....Just a-begging, begging her please...Take me Slow Dancing"

*+*MaRiA*+*

i can see them! i can see them!! awesome pics- adam is a SEX GOD!
wink.gif
but what the heck is on his shirt??

again, great photos- thanks for posting them!
smile.gif

Yay I see them now! I hope you know that 'mad' smilie was at the red x's, not you hon
smile.gif

HOT Sparky-WOW
eek.gif
I wonder what that is on his shirt too.

Nice pics!

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Originally posted by *Ally*:
i can see them! i can see them!! awesome pics- adam is a SEX GOD!
wink.gif
but what the heck is on his shirt??

again, great photos- thanks for posting them!
smile.gif

My friend Jen thought it was a pic of himself
redface.gif
at the thought of Adam in spiky hair!!!!! My sis and I thought it looked like Billy Idol!!! Dunno why he'd wear a shirt with Billy Idol on it, but we thought it was him because of the spiky hair.

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Yay I see them now! I hope you know that 'mad' smilie was at the red x's, not you hon
smile.gif

Nice pics!

thanks guys, i am glad you like them. don't worry Gina, i know you love me too much to send me a 'mad'smilie!
biggrin.gif

i hope to get the others up sometime on the weekend, there are ALOT of Adam pics!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

WOO HOO!! Awesome piccies Maria!!! Looks like you had a GREAT time there and you had a pretty good view from the heart!
biggrin.gif

If I ever get healthy again, I'll get my 10 rolls of film developed for posting as well...

CONGRATS!

Disco

Originally posted by Discoteque:
WOO HOO!! Awesome piccies Maria!!! Looks like you had a GREAT time there and you had a pretty good view from the heart!
biggrin.gif

If I ever get healthy again, I'll get my 10 rolls of film developed for posting as well...

CONGRATS!

Disco
Thanks Disco!!! I hope you feel better soon sweetie! I read your post about the Dallas show....I know all about aching feet too!! I felt it for a week after the show myself!
Still...you are so fortunate to have met Edgie!! You Lucky gal!!

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

AW-I do love you sweetie
smile.gif

MORE Adam pics-I can't wait.

I'm dying to know what's on his shirt-guess I'll just have to break into his hotel room and steal it
wink.gif

Better yet-steal ALL of his shirts so he'll have to go shirtless again
eek.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress:
the face on his shirt kinda looks like Sting!
biggrin.gif

hey! it does look like Sting! *wipes her lenses for a better look*
It was probably a Sting shirt.

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress:

here we go again...Sting has some how made his way back to PLEBA...lol!!
smile.gif

hee hee hee...
biggrin.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

yummmmmmmmm

keep em coming!!

glad you had fun and got soo close and saw our baby! how's he doing, allright? yay!!

biggrin.gif
nice pics!!

------------------
She will die and live again Tonight

* U2 Take Me Higher *

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
yummmmmmmmm

keep em coming!!

glad you had fun and got soo close and saw our baby! how's he doing, allright? yay!!

biggrin.gif
nice pics!!

of course i will get the others up soon! yeah, everytime i look at my pics, i get so excited again to think that we were looking right at each other. *swoons with delight..at the thought**
smile.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Hope they look okay..I am still trying to work out some bugs in the system.....
wN72131.jpg

The only decent pic of the band....you can kinda see Larry in the back!
wR53930.jpg

One of many Adam pics...from my pics you'd think it was a solo Adam Clayton in concert!
biggrin.gif
wT28342.jpg

more Adam in Austin!! He looked so HOT, though I dunno what image was on his t-shirt!
wF25449.jpg

there are many other Adam pics, but I still have to work on them. Hopefully I can post them sometime this weekend! I hope you guys like them!
biggrin.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

[This message has been edited by sparkys girl (edited 11-29-2001).]

Oh no!!! try it again Gina...i hope you guys can see them.

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

what the heck! i hope i am not the only one that can see my pics! that would be the most distressing thing in the world! *aargh*

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Back
Top Bottom