Finally saw the Discoteque vid, and why didn't anyone warn me about the part when...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oooh, yeah baby, YEA! that's pretty hot stuff...I love it when Edge boogies around playing that mirror guitar, but I really LOVE the part where the go-go dancer is dancing over...is it Bono or Edge? I can't ever tell...only because I dream that could be ME shaking my groove thang for the boys...I love that video...that's why I picked it!
smile.gif

Discoteque!

Originally posted by Discoteque:
oooh, yeah baby, YEA! that's pretty hot stuff...I love it when Edge boogies around playing that mirror guitar, but I really LOVE the part where the go-go dancer is dancing over...is it Bono or Edge? I can't ever tell...only because I dream that could be ME shaking my groove thang for the boys...I love that video...that's why I picked it!
smile.gif

Discoteque!
its a great video, probably my all time favorite!
biggrin.gif

it looks like the first time they show the dancer, she is dancing on the edge (no pun intended)
biggrin.gif
the second time, it looks more like Bono!

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
got the swing, got the sway, got my straw in lemonade

What? you mean theres other stuff in that video besides Bono's pelvic thrusting? I never noticed. And I think Larrys just mad cuz Edge got to wear the biker outfit....
AliRose

Originally posted by DML:
Fireman Larry...doing the dances like the firemen in "The Sweetest Thing" video....OH MY! Anywho, I just watched the video for the bajillionth time, and my father was there too, remember when my father said, "If his underwear was two sizes bigger, he wouldn't have that problem."
*falls off my new Bruce record*

------------------
~*Mona*~ LOVE me, give me SOUL

PLEBA: Saving heterosexuality, one woman at a time.

"What's good enough for Bono is good enough for me" ~Smooth Criminal

You give your life for rock n' roll

Back
Top Bottom