FINALLY...My pics from Notre Dame !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

browneyedgirl

War Child
Here are the best pics out the bunch from Notre Dame ....There's one of me in there all sweaty from jumping around half the night LOL....
biggrin.gif

So check them out...the page http://community.webshots.com/user/browneyedgirloh

Well I just put them in there so I guess it's takes a while....I can see them ,but I don't think you gals can.....sorry....

Those are great pics! BTW, you didn't look that sweaty, you had that elated look, you looked great! I have been out of the loop for sometime, what kind of camera did you use?! Should I take a disposable or a real camera??

------------------
"She's gonna dream up the world she wants to live in....She's gonna dream out loud.."

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

cool pics! thanks for sharing them w/us!
biggrin.gif

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

Finally some pics from Notre Dame, it must have been incredible! I watched from the Bono cam, and AHH! What a show!

FallDownJulie-- Well, the BonoCam was from the webcast on 10/10! You missed it???
It was one of the coolest things ever, got to watch the entire show with the cam ONLY on BONO! (Not that I didn't want to check out the others, but my fear of losing my connection was too great, so BonoCam for 2 hours it was!lol!)
Anyways, you can still check out the broadcast, just go to U2.com~

Good job Browneyedgirl! I;m glad you got a webshots page going! Fantastic pics, thanks for posting!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Can you get to your page? I can't get mine or yours or Carrie's to open. Is it just my computer or the webshots site again?

Back
Top Bottom