Filming in Monaco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kellyahern

Blue Crack Supplier
8 years and I still can't think of anything witty
The caption said "Irish band U2 filming in Monaco for UK television October 5th" not sure what this is for but, hey, there's pics! :hyper:

130fbfa2.jpg

690c42d2.jpg

6155a0d2.jpg

I'm totally going to nerd myself out here but Edge has a blackberry palm - so cool

I knew the straw hat wasn't just a summer fling - it appears to be going to hang around - the hat is starting to grow on me.....

Edited to say Thank you Kelly!!!

Last edited:
Thanks Kelly! :up:

I like Bono driving! :happy: Looks like Larry has more hair! :hyper: Get the girl out of the car :mad:

:scream: NOOO! They've gone red-x!!! :censored:

...and I didn't get to see them! :(

nurse chrissi said:
I'm totally going to nerd myself out here but Edge has a blackberry palm - so cool

I knew the straw hat wasn't just a summer fling - it appears to be going to hang around - the hat is starting to grow on me.....

Edited to say Thank you Kelly!!!

Just noticed that.. That's probably how he's been logging on to the net.. :)

Last edited:
:dance: The pics are back - thanks for posting Kelly! :D:up:

Souly said:
Whoa. Why is Bono behind the wheel? :lol:

The question is - why is Bono behind the wheel in a non-english/irish car where the wheel is in the 'wrong' side?! Now that would make me nervous if I was a passenger in that car... :lol:

... and I must admit the old car is nice, but the BMW :drool: - now that's a car!!! Wonder if it's Bono's private or a hired?! :hmm: He does have good taste in cars! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom