Favourite things about our B..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, physically he has the sexiest mouth in music, nay, the world. The fact that he's so short is fantastic, especially to us short folks. He's really aged dramatically in the last few years...you can really see it in his face, and while this makes me worry for him, it also makes him all the more fascinating.

As for non-physical stuff....I'd sooner try to describe the sky at twilight.

he's a real person.....he has been married to the same girl for 20 years..he's a goofball...not a typically "rockstar". Not afraid to show emotion.....he's self conscious....nothing stops him...

sweetie said:

:drool: Anyone have a mouth picture??

c49370fc.jpg
[/IMG]

one_24.jpg
[/IMG]

JAYSUS!!!!!! :censored: :combust: :drool:

What?! - Are you trying to KILL a sister with those ginormous pics??!?!? :faint: I'd thank you if I hadn't passed out, fell off my chair, hit my knee on the way to the floor & come to curled up underneath my desk!!! :lmao:

My Fav Thing About Bono

His voice is what drove me to be a U2 fan. His lyrics is what made me love him and his songs and the band U2. Then I saw the ONE video (the one in the pub and he is singing into the camera) and I said to myself, "Holy Sh--T!" Why haven't I been paying more attention to this guy. He is f--g gorgeous and sexy!!! I have been hooked ever since. He is my idol. I love his heart, his passion, his assertiveness, his sense of humor, his love and respect for people of all races, all ages, all sexes everywhere. I love the fact that he thanks all of his fans for giving him a wonderful life and that he always makes time for his fans and does special things for them, i.e., driving some of them home late at night after he leaves the studio, taking pics, etc. I love that he is not like any other rock star: He does not do drugs, he does not womanize, he shows the highest respect for everyone, especially women. I LOVE THE FACT THAT HE PUTS ALL WOMEN ON PEDASTALS. I love that he is devoted to Ali and his family.

And, of course, his beautiful eyes, his gorgeous face, his sexy mouth and everything physical about him. Even when he looks his worse, he is sexy as all hell.

But it is his singing and speaking voice that makes me..

:censored:

I love my boyfriend but I fantasize about Bono all the time!:wink: :giggle:

BluRmGrl said:
JAYSUS!!!!!! :censored: :combust: :drool:

What?! - Are you trying to KILL a sister with those ginormous pics??!?!? :faint: I'd thank you if I hadn't passed out, fell off my chair, hit my knee on the way to the floor & come to curled up underneath my desk!!! :lmao:

are you alright:hug: those pics are dangerous....i should just flaunt them like that...:drool: I will warn you guys next time.:wink:

sweetie said:

I've been staring at this picture continuously since it was first posted. :| I've never kissed a monitor before. Yet...

oh but you should:drool: .....its better than you think it might be:drool: :drool:

His personality and charisma. But the one thing about him that I think is best is his tireless work for Africa. It's something he doesn't have to do. He doesn't have to spend his time and money to help them.... he could just sit back and enjoy all his money and never care, but he does.

Bono is obviously very attractive, he has one of the best smiles, his eyes are amazing, he has the most incredible features, and of course his neck. There is his passion for wanting to better the World, his loyalty to his family and friends, how he always puts everything that he has into every performance and everything he does. But probabaly my favorite thing about Bono is the fact that even though he is as famous he is, he has always put others before himself.

Re: My Fav Thing About Bono

Delphine said:
I love his heart, his passion, his assertiveness, his sense of humor, his love and respect for people of all races, all ages, all sexes everywhere. I love the fact that he thanks all of his fans for giving him a wonderful life and that he always makes time for his fans and does special things for them, i.e., driving some of them home late at night after he leaves the studio, taking pics, etc. I love that he is not like any other rock star: He does not do drugs, he does not womanize, he shows the highest respect for everyone, especially women. I LOVE THE FACT THAT HE PUTS ALL WOMEN ON PEDASTALS. I love that he is devoted to Ali and his family.

I'll second all this :up:. I like all the kind things he says about women, too-it's always nice to find guys out there who are real gentlemen and who know how to treat a girl. We need more of them in this world. His sons are going to be raised right, that's for sure :).

And I agree with Lisa about the stuff he does for Africa and how he does it 'cause he really cares. What I think is particularly cool is that he goes one step further. Most celebrities just go to events and donate money, which isn't a bad thing-I appreciate their contributions in any way they can give them. But Bono doesn't just stop there. He actually goes to Africa, gets to know the people there, talks to them about what they think should be done, what they'd like to see happen, hears about the problems they have, and brings their stories back to all the world leaders. That's helpful, because Bono's messenger skills allows the Africans to get to send messages on to world leaders that they may not have been able to tell them otherwise.

Also...

Dismantled said:

...uh, yeah...thank you :faint:...

Lisa71 said:
His personality and charisma. But the one thing about him that I think is best is his tireless work for Africa. It's something he doesn't have to do. He doesn't have to spend his time and money to help them.... he could just sit back and enjoy all his money and never care, but he does.

Yes!!!
At times I am SCARED, coz I can't see how's possible for such a little fella to do all the things he does!!
He really must have someone loving him up there...

MY FAVORITE THING

HIS VOICE IS SO SEXY, IT BLOWS ME AWAY. I'M LISTENING TO WITH OR WITHOUT YOU...I LOVE JUST LISTENING TO HIM BREATHE.

The way he can create holes in so many womens hearts without even trying :sigh:
Us poor women....were doomed :wink:

The way he walks. The sort of swingback swagger, shortlegged walk he has. Damn

The way things disappear when he comes into the picture

Re: MY FAVORITE THING

BEVERLY56 said:
HIS VOICE IS SO SEXY, IT BLOWS ME AWAY. I'M LISTENING TO WITH OR WITHOUT YOU...I LOVE JUST LISTENING TO HIM BREATHE.

:drool: Last night I was listening to Ultraviolet on my IPOD and I had the volume up really loud and set to vocal equilizer. When he got to the part where he breathes "Alright now" I almost rolled off the sofa!! I almost felt his breath in my ear!! :combust:

I have to admit you all have touched on some very good points about the adorable Bono...he is a man that has stlye. He is not afraid to take fashion risk and create his own look. I like his hair long or short ...He looks hot when he is cleaned up or when his is kinda scruffy.I think what make Bono the most amazing man is his HUGE ......heart he has a heart of gold , he truly cares about those that no one cares about, he has made us aware of the troulbes in this world so that we can no longer turn our back on those who need us!! I love you BONO!!!!!:heart:

u2bonogirl said:
The way he can create holes in so many womens hearts without even trying :sigh:
Us poor women....were doomed :wink:

The way he walks. The sort of swingback swagger, shortlegged walk he has. Damn

The way things disappear when he comes into the picture

uhm....
interesting pic...

BTW, I'm reading "Bono on Bono" and I arrived to the part when he says he went to an exhibition of Anton Corbijn and saw a pic of himself when he was 20, and he was going on an airplane to shot (probably) the video for New Year's Day.
Someone can post that pic here?

[He runs the full spectrum of what people want to see in themselves and the people they associate with. [/B][/QUOTE]

I like the way you put that! As we admire -- and identify with Bono -- we can see ourselves....both as we are, and as we aspire to be. :up: And perhaps as we admire this "full spectrum" of qualities in him, we can appreciate the full spectrum in ourselves and in the people that we care about.
:wink:

Back
Top Bottom