Favourite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One

joshuatree-bono-05a.jpg

Great choises granny - I really like them! :D :up:

Since I can only choose 5 pics, and not every single pic taken of Bono in the late 80's ( :wink: ), here are my 5 fav. Bono pics at the moment:

One:

33%3B7632323232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3B27%3D664%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3C2%3A9%3C897ot1lsi

^^ My current avatar...

Two:

33%3B7632323232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3B27%3D664%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3C2%3A9%3C3%3B6ot1lsi

^^One of the pics on the front of my new calendar... That smile! :cute:

NICE THREAD!

Okay, here's mine:
larrydragbonosleepACbig.jpg

534441f5.jpg

vlcsnap-142249-1.png

BGP065-02-FP.jpg

bono17.jpg

and this because its just kind of funny
dress.jpg

Last edited:
OK first, Photo Bucket obviously isn't working because I see only grey squares instead of pictures and weird messages. :huh:

And second, I'm a Bono girl and I really adore and love the man, but do we REALLY need another thread about him that has basically the same theme than the last "The most gorgeous Bono pictures ever" threads part I and II? As far as I see, both of them are still active. Plus, we have Leather Day every Wednesday. It just seems a bit too much.

last unicorn said:
OK first, Photo Bucket obviously isn't working because I see only grey squares instead of pictures and weird messages. :huh:

And second, I'm a Bono girl and I really adore and love the man, but do we REALLY need another thread about him that has basically the same theme than the last "The most gorgeous Bono pictures ever" threads part I and II? As far as I see, both of them are still active. Plus, we have Leather Day every Wednesday. It just seems a bit too much.

This Bono girl totally agrees with your observation! What is the point of bumping up this dormat thread when there are several other perfectly fresh threads with going strong?!? :shrug:

I just noticed how old this thread is :lol: - that's why the images aren't working!

OK, I think we have enough current Bono threads around, no need to bump an ancient thread.

I really don't know how people find these threads.

hcbiggs2002 said:

This Bono girl totally agrees with your observation! What is the point of bumping up this dormat thread when there are several other perfectly fresh threads with going strong?!? :shrug:

agreed.. as far as I'm aware in the 'hot Bono pix' threads the same pics are posted every time again, so what's the use in having so many threads :huh: is it THAT hard to just go look a bunch of pages back?

oh and surprise, for those non premiums, you can search too... try google forum.interference.com Bono pics and you'll get plenty of threads...

Back
Top Bottom