Favorite Era(s) Pics ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hr_adm.jpg

BTW - I desperately want/need the Larry pic that goes with this set! I would be eternally grateful if someone could either post it or point me in the right direction to find it!

This is my favorite era too, best Bono era, best Edge era, best overall band era. :combust: followed closely by AB.

I agree with every single picture posted this far - JT/R&H is the fav! :yes: :D:up:

Edgespet said:

I've always wondered just what it was Bono was looking at in this one![/B][/QUOTE]

A beachball, perhaps...? :wink:

:reject:

U2Kitten said:
This is my favorite era too, best Bono era, best Edge era, best overall band era. :combust: followed closely by AB.

Definitely the best Edge era - although I really loved his AB look too. And JT Adam is just ... :drool: :combust: Bono was so beautiful from the very beginning it's hard to decide exactly when I think he looked the best, but JT is right up there at the very top!

(BTW- I think a vast majority of my JT pics were originally posted by you! :hug: )

Well, that's a hard question. Looks, has to be JT era but then everyone always looks good when they're young so mebbee I'm thinking that nowadays would be good. They certainly look good for their ages :drool: and I for one wouldn't climb over Bono to get to some younger bloke, lol.

As for musically? Well, JT album again but you know I do feel that HTDAAB is just amazing. Definately one of their best. Yeah, Joshua Tree and 'Bomb'...

Back
Top Bottom