Favorite Bono stage maneuver?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Blindfold? Did someone say "blindfold"?? :drool:

Bonoblindfold.jpg

BonosBaby12 said:
Bonoblindfold.jpg

If he weren't married with kids and I didn't have a bf. Than oh the things I could do to him with that blindfold on! :evil: Who wants to play a game of "Hide and Seek Bono?" :drool:

All he needs now is the pink fluffy handcuffs :hmm: :evil:

I like the blindfold handcuff....and the An Cath moves are also verrrryy good but I love during the Slane video when he's meandering around the heart and suddenly stops, with that devilish teasing Bono look, as he looks to the right and the crowd thinks he is going to go that way but he stops..fakes it and looks left like maybe he'll go that way....sorta bites his finger like he's half thinking, half teasing....looks back to the right again.....his playful wit and humor is so sexy.
Bisous28.gif

Recently ontour, I love seeing the intense emotional hand clenching and unclenching during Sometimes. :sigh:

Next- I think Bono has the sexiest strut of any man alive--I love watching him walk around the stage.

And I also want to throw my vote in for his "running his hand through his hair" move.:drool: You have no idea what that does to me!!! Over the weekend I saw the All Because of you video twice on MTV (a record for me!) and I love that scene in the video. Gorgeous!!!

BonoFox1 said:
Thrusting his hips .....:drool:

when he runs his hands through his hair while singing:drool:

When he kisses Edge on the lips:macdevil:

YESS YES and OH yes:drool: :yes:

Whew, this is a hot thread. :wink:

Okay, here are mine:

Hip thrusts
Running his hands through his hair
That crooked, s**t-eating grin

but when sends me over is when he plays the harmonica. :hyper: :drool:

oooh, that mouth!

sue4u2 said:
Lap dancing :love: :giggle:

(don't miss it tonight on the SNL repeat should be starting on the east coast about now!)

Wow !!!:drool: What an awesome lap dance he gave her too!!! I would sell my soul to :mac: to get some of that action!!!

Must agree about B drumming at the end of LAPOE!!!! :drool:

I stood right in front of him when he did it in Manchester&it was the sexiest thing i've EVER seen!!!! :combust: :combust:

a-mole said:
his drumming during LPOE made me go so gaga lik enever before.. THAT was sexy ...
:lmao: My friend (MrsBrown in Interf if she ever pops her pretty little head in here) saw her first ever U2 concert in England this year. She said that Bono looks like an ape on speed when he's doing his drum solo. Now every time I see him doing it, I'm thinking, "ape on speed, hehe!"

When he has to leave the stage REAL QUICK in the middle of a song!

...to go to the bathroom :eyebrow:

Yep, he did that back in 1980. We all thought the show in the bar was over. So we all turned around and ordered a round of beer and didn´t notice the band was still playing. LOL

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Singing UTEOTW right at me and then biting my fingers just as Edge starts his solo :drool:

Doing anything that bares that succulent neck.

Thrusting hips.

Laying down on stage.

Swaggering about on stage (and staying on stage is nice! :wink: )

Humping the camera :ohmy:

Ditto on that but I'll have to add the non-vertigo melpop roll too... :drool: An all too absent maneuver imho. :D

MsPurrl said:
Running his hands back through his hair. :drool:

Yes that is very sexy..
I do not think he is even trying to be sexy when he does that.:heart: That makes it even sexier:wink:

My favorite was from the ATYCLB tour when he rose out of the floor on a stage lift, lying on his back, moaning and groaning. He did this at our show and when I got the bootleg I could finally understand what he was saying:

"Will she come, all night? Ummm, ohhh, ahhh, oooh, yeah- 'sal right, all right, she moves in Mysterious Ways!"

Talk about to DIE for. I was ready to run for him, security or no security.

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Singing UTEOTW right at me and then biting my fingers just as Edge starts his solo :drool:

Doing anything that bares that succulent neck.

Thrusting hips.

Laying down on stage.

Swaggering about on stage (and staying on stage is nice! :wink: )

Humping the camera :ohmy:

all of the above! oh and as someone already mentioned.. the classic... Shit Eating Grin. :wink: :wink: :combust:

and well.. um... everything else Bono does! LOL

even the non-planned maneuvers... like falling off the stage.. tripping on himself... and that crazy little foot thing he does, like in the live UTEOTW video... in the semi-Fly character... staggering like a drunk. GOD, I love that. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom