Favorite Bono Pictures:Just What The Doctor Ordered

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've never seen those Mirrorball men before!

Thank you for those sexy, hot, pretty faced ZOOTV Bono stills Supernova! :bow: :drool: :up:

Classic Bono pic...there's that sexy neck...:drool:
33%3A3674%3B23232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B35%3B8697ot1lsi

Oh nice neck shot! :drool: I love your new JT avatar :drool:

How about some Bono tongue? :tongue:

bonotongue.jpg

Billie Midol said:
Thanks,Angela!:hug:

You're welcome. Same with you, U2Kitten. *:hug:s to both of you*

Originally posted by Billie Midol
OMG!!!That would be an awesome song for Bono to cover!!! Great idea,Angela!!:applaud:

Heh, thanks. Yeah...if he ever did that song, I'd be one happy camper, especially if he brought in that Jools Holland orchestra that he used on that new version of "If You Wear That Velvet Dress" to play the music in the song. And I can especially hear him reciting that spoken part at the end. It's just such a beautiful, poetic, haunting song, therefore, it'd be perfect for him! LOL. :D.

I love his arms in that one...:sexywink:

:yes:. The pose he's striking is nice, too.

So...wow. You girls were busy this afternoon and evening! But hey, that's good, 'cause there's some really nice stuff here! :drool:...

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

You're welcome. Same with you, U2Kitten. *:hug:s to both of you*

Heh, thanks. Yeah...if he ever did that song, I'd be one happy camper, especially if he brought in that Jools Holland orchestra that he used on that new version of "If You Wear That Velvet Dress" to play the music in the song. And I can especially hear him reciting that spoken part at the end. It's just such a beautiful, poetic, haunting song, therefore, it'd be perfect for him! LOL. :D.

So true!:up:

So...wow. You girls were busy this afternoon and evening! But hey, that's good, 'cause there's some really nice stuff here! :drool:...

Angela

:lol: Yes,we have! We have to keep our spirits up!:sexywink:
I'm glad you like the pics, Angela. He's just so sexy!!!:drool:

Last edited:
Billie Midol said:

:D.

:lol: Yes,we have! We have to keep our spirits up!:sexywink:

I think that was fully achieved during the postfest. :).

I'm glad you like the pics, Angela.

Hey, if pictures from my favorite eras are floating around, that automatically puts me in a good mood, I don't care what the situation is I'm in at the time. Nothing like a good-looking guy to put a smile on a girl's face.

He's just so sexy!!!:drool:

:yes:.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom