Favorite band interaction moment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zootomic

Acrobat
One of the things I find most amazing about U2 is how, after all these years together, they are still friends and how that friendship often reveals itself in interviews and concerts. What I mean by favorite 'band interaction moment' is examples of those times that they tease or joke with each other that really exemplifies their friendship and closeness. It can be from an interview, a concert, an article, or something you witnessed yourself.

I'll start off with what made me think of this topic. I was watching the Syracuse 1987 DVD and I loved this bit of interaction during 'Bad' - Bono is at the very front of the stage singing the 'condemnation, isolation' part. Adam, who was in front of Larry does one of his pirouette moves (that he was so fond of back then) back to his side of the stage. Edge then moves over in front of Larry as he starts the chiming guitar part. Then, as he gets to the center of the stage, he does his own pirouette move combined with a classic 'Edge-stomp'. Bono, who happened to be looking back at the time, sees this and shouts 'Gimme another one' and Edge, with a little smile on his face, then does two more pirouetting Edge-stomps while Bono watches him and pumps his fist.

It was just a little moment, but it makes me smile every time I watch it and it's the kind of thing that makes me love these guys even more.

Yey! I luv those moments too. One that's really nice for me is when in Go Home DVD, during Out Of Control, Bono goes to sing next to Adam as he usually does and he grabd his t-shirts as he sang "they make children, not like this one" And Adam looks at him, keeps on playing and turns to look again as he realises what Bono just sang, then grins :D. I like that one a lot!!

Weird thing, I realised thh 20th time I watched the show almost... :huh: :lol:

Zootomic said:
One of the things I find most amazing about U2 is how, after all these years together, they are still friends and how that friendship often reveals itself in interviews and concerts. What I mean by favorite 'band interaction moment' is examples of those times that they tease or joke with each other that really exemplifies their friendship and closeness. It can be from an interview, a concert, an article, or something you witnessed yourself.

I'll start off with what made me think of this topic. I was watching the Syracuse 1987 DVD and I loved this bit of interaction during 'Bad' - Bono is at the very front of the stage singing the 'condemnation, isolation' part. Adam, who was in front of Larry does one of his pirouette moves (that he was so fond of back then) back to his side of the stage. Edge then moves over in front of Larry as he starts the chiming guitar part. Then, as he gets to the center of the stage, he does his own pirouette move combined with a classic 'Edge-stomp'. Bono, who happened to be looking back at the time, sees this and shouts 'Gimme another one' and Edge, with a little smile on his face, then does two more pirouetting Edge-stomps while Bono watches him and pumps his fist.

It was just a little moment, but it makes me smile every time I watch it and it's the kind of thing that makes me love these guys even more.

I would love to watch this dvd!

Back
Top Bottom