Favorite and not so favorite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ylimeU2 said:
bonorosary.jpg

Least favorite. Something about his hair and the look on his face. Just don't like it.

I don't like it either. It doesn't even look like him, it looks weird. The eyes are strange.

My favorite is this one! You get a Pop chop, a clear view of his whole sexy neck CHOMP -excuse me- and the tight bubble pants :faint:

33%3A9%3A39923232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B%3A833759ot1lsi

-------------
33%3A9%3A39923232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C57753%3B7ot1lsi

Jamila, here are some of my favorite Africa pics :wave:

BONO157.jpg

bonoboy.jpg

bonogirl.jpg

I love these pics for many reasons, but I soooo love how you can just tell he's a good father. :cute:

I didn't pick a least favorite, it didn't seem right. :|

BEAUTIFUL, neutral - those are some of mine too!:yes:

Bono is such a SWEET and SENSITIVE SOUL - he is TRULY ONE OF A KIND!:up: :angel: :hug:

If anyone wants to hurt him or take advantage of him, they will pay many times for their attempted misuse of his GOODLY (GODLY) Nature from the Universe.

THANKS for ELEVATING my day, neutral! Bless you..and BONO!:bono: :heart: :heart: :wave:

AWW, I agree witht that last post. He's such a good man.

Here is my favorite pic of Bono:

Bonocrawling.jpg

:macdevil: so hot :drool:

But does anyone have it without the watermark? :help: I know I've seen it without the watermark somewhere!

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:

Thank you! :bow: I'm so glad to find someone who agrees! I could never understand people thinking they were 'sexy' :no: Guess I'm just not into the rough, dirty and mean look :shrug: :( :uhoh: They are among only a handful of Bono pics that turn me off instead of on :reject:

Exactly....Bono looks harsh & cruel & his natural beauty is completely hidden. Bono is too gorgeous to waste on bad pics like that. I was really suprised/disappointed to find out these are Anton Corbijn pics...his are usually so much nicer! Oh well...:sigh:

Edgespet said:

Exactly....Bono looks harsh & cruel & his natural beauty is completely hidden. Bono is too gorgeous to waste on bad pics like that. I was really suprised/disappointed to find out these are Anton Corbijn pics...his are usually so much nicer! Oh well...:sigh:

Ditto to everything you said! Harsh is a good description. Yes it hid, or took away his natural beauty, which is his best physical attribute. He was going for the rough and rugged image but IMO it was not him and did not suit him, it only destroyed his looks. He is too pretty to be done that way. It might work for some guys (though personally I don't like that type) but it's not Bono.

Oh, and I also agree with you about that least favorite Adam pic you posted! I've never been an Adam person, but that pic is especially unflattering and makes him look so old, frowny and scary. I don't know why he approved it. Also it looks more like an accountant than a cool rock star. It was a bad pic, we all take them, but don't put them in a magazine!

Originally posted by neutral
Least
(I too don't care for mean Bono)

Welcome to the club! :wave:

ylimeU2 said:

bonorosary.jpg

Least favorite. Something about his hair and the look on his face. Just don't like it.

I agree with you. This must be one of my least favorite ones, there's another like that but I don't have it.

U2 kitten, I wasn't offended at all;)
Yes we do have colorful garbagemen but it has to do with safety (see and be seen!)
But Walter will always wear something orange, every time he's seen in public. lol

Thanks Greety :hug:

I thought safety might have something to do with it, the bright orange makes them easier to be seen as they stop on the side of the road to pick up the garbage. In America they made it a law that all hunters have to have orange hats, so many of them have been shooting each other every time they heard something rustle in the bushes :huh:

U2Kitten said:

Oh, and I also agree with you about that least favorite Adam pic you posted! I've never been an Adam person, but that pic is especially unflattering and makes him look so old, frowny and scary. I don't know why he approved it. Also it looks more like an accountant than a cool rock star. It was a bad pic, we all take them, but don't put them in a magazine!

I'm a big Adam fan but I have several pics of him that look like an accountant, like my least favorite here.

Argh I had trouble choosing a favorite. My favorite Adam..(for now) is from screencaps. :reject: I don't know, something about him in this video just makes me :crazy:

U2_ELEVATION_2001_DISC2-10.jpg

:drool:
U2_ELEVATION_2001_DISC2-19.jpg

Really close second.

Adam10.JPG

Least favorite. :yuck:

adam1RSsmall.jpg

ylimeU2 said:
Again, I couldn't choice between my two favorite Adam pics.

relaxedplaying.jpg

smoking.jpg

I think I would like the second one, even if I had no idea who it was. I think it is just a really cool picture.

Least favorite, this shirt does nothing for him.

u2picnic.jpg

I love the groovey hair in the last pic. :ohmy:

I love that trailer pic :shrug: I think they all look cute. I think Adam looked his best in that era. I like the curly blond hair and no glasses.

Jam Jar said:
very cool thread! :up:
Favorite
LovetownEdgesexyshirtopen_Live.jpg

Least favorite
edge-hands2.jpg

1cc2fc31.jpg

Not a fan of the pop look :reject:
The first pic:drool: :drool:
LOL! The pop pics just reminded me that I was tryin to get my bro to make his beard or whatever its called like Edge's lol, cause its funny!

LOL! The pop pics just reminded me that I was tryin to get my bro to make his beard or whatever its called like Edge's lol, cause its funny!

That would be a FuManchu :lol:

I think that's his worst look too :uhoh:

One of the scariest is the one of Pop Edge in his big orange inflatable chair looking like a pimp from Starsky and Hutch!;) I also don't like the Discotheque outfit of his. But I don't like anything in Discotheque so maybe that doesn't count.

Back
Top Bottom