Fave Vid?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, yeah, the video for "Streets" rocks! It's up there in my top U2 videos as well.

I would LOVE to have a time machine so I could go back to the day that video was shot, seriously...

Also love the "Desire" video, for obvious reasons...(geez, could Bono look ANY better in that video?)

The "Discotheque" video cracks me up, that one's great, and I love all the versions of the video for "One" as well.

I also like the "Mysterious Ways" video because it's so trippy. :).

I'd have to say my favorite U2 video, though, would be the one for "The Sweetest Thing", just because it's SO adorable and I would LOVE it if a guy I was dating or was married to did something like that for me. Every time I see that video I get this big grin on my face and just want to hug Bono for being such a sweetie.

Angela

Some stills I really like :love:

A_031.jpg

A_13.jpg

A_013.jpg

A_09.jpg

A_13.jpg

A_17.jpg

Bono's kinda got the Michael Hutchence moves going in the "Night and Day" video, doesn't he?

He looks pretty good in that one, too.

Seabird said:
In a word? NO.

That had to be the ultimate epitome and pinnacle of Bono's sex appeal. He still looks good, but, hot damn he was sexy then.:drool:

:yes:.

Exactly.

Originally posted by Seabird
If you ever get that time machine, come pick me up!

Will do. :).

Angela

Oh this is too hard, prolly EBTTRT or The Fly. But I can't say Desire isn't hot too, it is! :combust: I liked Elevation too, both good and evil Bono.

Tabby said:
Very sexy One :drool: Please keep posting! Doesn't Kristie have a site with all the video stills? Can somebody please put up an address for it?

I did
it died

oh, and Streets :)

SATS is also a favorite, I love the lighting.. and Please is great too cos the symbolism is fantastic.

Last edited:
I really don't have a favorite U2 video. Instead I have lots of favorites:

Sunday Bloody Sunday
The Unforgettable Fire
WOWY
ISHFWILF
Where the Streets Have No Name
Desire
One (in the bar)
Stay
Electrical Storm

Oooooooooooh thought about IGWSHA - and WOAH! This is also an awesome vid! Any good stills of it? :scratch:

Kristie said:

I did
it died

oh, and Streets :)

SATS is also a favorite, I love the lighting.. and Please is great too cos the symbolism is fantastic.

Yeah, SATS is a great video, too.

Might not be a good idea to watch it in a dark room, though-the bright lights might affect your eyes (heh, if Bono wants to wear sunglasses, that would've been a good time for him to wear them (he does look good in that video-I like that part where he's doing the little twirly thing with his fingers while singing, "Referee won't blow the whistle"-he looks particularly good there)).

The video for "Please" is creepy. So is the buffalo version of the "One" video.

But they're great videos nonetheless.

Another video to mention-the one for HMTMKMKM (seriously, am I the only person who thinks the cartoon version of the Fly in that video looks a lot like Jack Nicholson?). The animation is interesting.

I LOVE the video for "Stay"...seriously, if I were the girl in there...I wouldn't be singing and ignoring Bono...oh, no.

Angela

smk1379 said:
My favorite is Still haven't found what I am looking For!!

~Shannon~

That video holds a special place in my heart. That's when I first realized the guys had a silly side (Bono doing that funny dance, etc.) It made them seem more approachable.

Just have to post some more sexy Stuck pics I finally found :drool: Bono looked so beautiful in that, and rolling on the ground made it even sexier! It is by far my favorite post-AB video and in my top 5 all time videos. :love:

He's just so droolworthy and perfectly beautiful and sexy! :flirt:

stuckbono1.jpg

stuckbono2.jpg

stuckbono4.jpg

stuck7.jpg

Last edited:
Bono's shades said:

That video holds a special place in my heart. That's when I first realized the guys had a silly side (Bono doing that funny dance, etc.) It made them seem more approachable.

:yes:.

Exactly.

Love the stills from the "What's Going On" video in particular...the ones from "Stuck In A Moment" are nice, too-that coat just works on Bono (then again, there's very few outfits I can think of that DON'T work on Bono).

Angela

Back
Top Bottom