Father & Son photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gluey

Blue Crack Addict
Hi guys

I saw a photo in one of the threads which had the boys with their dads, dressed in suits, with the dads in their sons role within the band. Wow, great photo!! Are there any more like it, I would love to see some others!!

Cheers

Here's some from JT. I don't have the others uploaded right now. I know someone who does, though.:wink:

f61d66cb.jpg

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!! Wow, LOVE the ones with Bono's Dad wearing the shades! They are all awesome!! Adams Dad looks like a hard case! I can see Bono getting more and more like his Dad as he gets older. :)

Isn't is freaky how they all even have the same expressions, wow, the boys are all like 'mini-me's'.

How tall is Adams Dad!!! Wow, and I thought Adam was the tall one!!!!

banddads.jpg

OMG it's U2 in another 30 years!!! Wow!! And they'd still be damn cute!! I'd be a proud granny rocking in the front row to that!!

Gluey,

I :heart: :heart: THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you so much everybody for posting these beautiful pics. i had seen them before, but here they are so much bigger and beautiful.

just :love: it!! it's gotta be one of my faves.
:cute:

(i lost my dad when i was 16, so i love daddy pics.)

Last edited:
Hey yay!!! Those big father son pics look like my scans from Anton's book. Those little white spots that show up drive me crazy though! Does anyone know why it does that when they are not on the original pic? And if they are your scans DreamOutLoud well I guess the same thing happens to you! Thanks!! :)

Larry's dad looks quite comfortable in front of the camera, more of a natural smiler. I love these pics, they are fantastic!! I never knew there were so many!!

bonocomet said:
Hey yay!!! Those big father son pics look like my scans from Anton's book. Those little white spots that show up drive me crazy though! Does anyone know why it does that when they are not on the original pic? And if they are your scans DreamOutLoud well I guess the same thing happens to you! Thanks!! :)
Nah, I saved them from PLEBA a while back, I guess they were yours! :hug:

bonocomet said:

Or.....they could be mine or Kelly's.:wink: I have the same problem with the white dots. I'm just not willing to up the ppi to get rid of them. It takes forever to scan and the files are huge!

Last edited:
u2granny said:

Or.....they could be mine or Kelly's.:wink: I have the same problem with the white dots. I'm just not willing to up the ppi to get rid of them. It takes forever to scan and the files are huge!

Thanks Granny, glad to know the white dot problem is not just me then, but sorry you have the same problem. I just pretend they're wearing suits with white dots, then i don't stress. :wink:
(And I like your new avatar, such a cute hat.)

Back
Top Bottom