FanArt, V2 - what you've all been waiting for...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry that it took so long, ignore the dirt, and the incredible female lips... but here is UF Bono :wink:
now I need a good pic of recent Bono to draw.. QUIT HIDING BONO!!!!
ufbono42jr.jpg

SimplyConfused said:

*claps* Very well done, I like it.

You know what you could do? Attempt to draw Bathtub Bono. I might do that...
:ohmy: you do realise that if you can do that, you are my god right?
:drool: that is my most ever favorite picture... guuuuuuh

Galeongirl said:

:ohmy: you do realise that if you can do that, you are my god right?
:drool: that is my most ever favorite picture... guuuuuuh

Heh, I'll give it a go, now. I shall, I shall!! And I'm God anyway. So har! Oh wait... I gave that up last night. DAMN IT! Now Bono has all the power... Why did I make him my successor? He's gonna turn the world into a big beachball! Shoulda let Edge, Adam or Larry be in charge... Well, nowt I can do now. Off to get my drawing things!!

^^ :lol:

Gg - that's a brilliant drawing! :applaud:

SC- if u do draw that picture and it turns out as hot as the original ... i will buy it from you for whatever price you ask! ;)

Babydoll said:
^^ :lol:

Gg - that's a brilliant drawing! :applaud:

SC- if u do draw that picture and it turns out as hot as the original ... i will buy it from you for whatever price you ask! ;)

Heh heh... *gets thinking* I, from you, would like... I can't think! What do I want? I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT!! Ah well. It'll be my pride piece cuz I managed to do it with minimal drooling, whilst YOU LOT COULDN'T, HA!! And so, she has already drawn an outline of his hair!!

Shall do. Don't worry. It'll be like a diary, of how for I get with my picture.

Day 1: I drooled a lot. Didn't get much done today.

Day 2: See Day 1.

Day 3. See Day 1.

Day 4: See Day 1.

And so on and so forth.

I will venture where no other Bonoholic/PLEBAn has gone before; I will draw... Bathtub Bono...

thanks everyone :dancing:
but i need some help now... which one should i draw next: atomic or zoo adam? (some people say he's hard to draw, but he's really not, in my opinion anyway)

your Bono one is nice snowflake, only the neck is a bit too thick in the front...
MOHAWK ADAM!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:
draw him!!!!

also SC, maybe.. I should try bathtub Bono aswell, an' see if one of us succeeds without having to throw away each paper because it's drenched in drool.... :rolleyes:
I mean, it's gonna take ages till I have a decent recent Bono pic.. gotta wait for that eh.. now spring break...

snowflake said:

thanks, you're right about the neck too.

and i will draw mohawk adam then :)
:hyper: yay I can't wait!
I need a good pic of recent Bono... I'm dying to draw him!
hmm, or he could just come by and I'll take a pic myself :wink:

btw with the neck, try to make it a bit more smooth,curvy... follow the line of his chin.. :) maybe that helps .. I really like how you drew his ears... I looooove his ears...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom