famous footwear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
Bono boots AND baby Larry! :)

TheU2File2.jpg

Baby Larry and his come-hither look!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

And poor Edge... he does look like he needs a Tums, fast!! :wink:

Great pic!

^ Edge looks like he's going to let out a burp :giggle:

--

okay, so I was at my computer sifting through all my Edge photos with him wearing his converse.. and I couldn't figure out if they were low or high tops :sad:

and now it's just completely irritating me. it's like an itch I know I can scratch, but I can't scratch it :|

if anyone has info. ... please enlighten me :yes: this itch just won't go away :|

:wink:

more Edge-converse pictures are still very welcome though.. :sexywink:
(hopping/midair Edge is much welcomed too :D )

U2Fanatic4ever said:
ok I know some pics of Edge's converse's are in here but here is one that I took...

DSCF0567.jpg

Has he actually ROLLED UP his jean legs cuz they're too long or what?? It looks... DORKY.

:hmm: I could have sworn that Edge wears high tops. Although, I'm not sure if I've seen this in any picture or what-not. I'm going to look tomorrow after school and see if i can find any proof :nerd: (I am a self-confessed nerd, :D )

Some random early footwear...

Edge boots
u2FileEdgeboots.jpg

Bono boots and some really nice Bono...... pants. :ohmy:
Bonou2filenicepants.jpg

What is that Adam? Duct tape??:huh: (Edge booty!)
BonoEdgeAdamearlyu2file.jpg

Larry hightops
LarryBonou2File.jpg

DreamOutLoud13 said:

No, you're just a Bono obsessed perve :wink:
and surrounded by many!
also.. it *could* be so.. I mean, they wore high pants those days... and y'know, that macphisto shot... almost the same pose... :drool: ok, a little less furrrr here... but still.. :rolleyes:
perv and proud of it! :drool:

bonocomet said:

Haha!! And I was just going to say thats because your mind is always in his pants! :ohmy: :)
I'd wish!... on it more like it... well.. and not always! just at those kind of pictures.. make me think... and listen to certain songs... :drool: and the man turns me on ok? I can't help that much! :drool: Bono:drool:

Galeongirl said:

I'd wish!... on it more like it... well.. and not always! just at those kind of pictures.. make me think... and listen to certain songs... :drool: and the man turns me on ok? I can't help that much! :drool: Bono:drool:

No worries GG! I'm ridin' that train with you!

bonocomet said:

No worries GG! I'm ridin' that train with you!

then why are you accusing me :eyebrow: I mean, there are a lot of pervs here.. I just happen to admit it!
:drool:
need... more... Bonotoes!
:drool:
phistoboots :D not commenting on the left hand....
macphistolegup6qv.jpg

All of them in charming boots :wink:
bandstopsellafield3pc.jpg

Awww I'm only teasing you Gg. You are like my bonolove-soulmate. You say exactly what I'm thinking. :)

And I am currently on a quest for more toes for you.... no luck yet... still looking...

left hand :giggle:

(bono-love-train...all aboard!)

bonocomet said:
Awww I'm only teasing you Gg. You are like my bonolove-soulmate. You say exactly what I'm thinking. :)

And I am currently on a quest for more toes for you.... no luck yet... still looking...

left hand :giggle:

(bono-love-train...all aboard!)
seriously, after somebody told me of the leftie... the Slane dvd got a whole new aspect in it!! and I got Boston last tuesday.. and well, what can I say :drool: I lolled over the WOWY girl... she just lied next to him... my first thing would be hand-chest and my head on his shoulder.. :drool:
err... Bono does have kinda.. big ... shoes...
still looking for a videoclip of this hillarious event in berlin :lol:
bonoberlinshoes6af.jpg

DreamOutLoud13 said:
If I recall correctly, the shoes he had on were hurting his feet, so he had another pair brought to him, and he changed into them.
correct ^^ he sang during a song *these shoes they hurt so bad* and imediately two dudes ran up the stage with a new pair of shoes ... and they helped him with it too... I always wondered how fast he'd take them off... since they are quite huge. and heavy..... gheh.. sadly I haven't seen this yet... only heard about it and saw pics of it..

And some toes by request...

Bono toes
bonorobetoesguitarACsm.jpg

Edge toes
EdgepantstoesAC.jpg

(as if the pants left any doubt who's toes they are...)

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I think someone here has a fetish for Bono's feet :wink:

yay there are more of me :D :drool: Bonotoes :drool:

hmm Bonotoes in a robe,... with a guitar... :drool: nice picture there.. but what the heck is that guitar??? :eyebrow: never seen it besides this picture set... is it one of Bono's/Edges?

Bono's Doll said:
feet, hands, legs, knees, arms, face, hair, lips, nose, eyes--what have I left out. :evil:

For me it's more hair, eyes, lips, chin, neck, chest, butt, legs, feet, toes, hands :evil: :drool:

THE MAN IS YUM. PLAIN AND SIMPLE YUM.

Back
Top Bottom