family pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ashley

War Child
under a blood red sky, past one tree hill, where t
In honor of Sian's birthday, I think we should all post some pictures of U2 with their families...

First, I'll just cross-post some pics of the birthday girl!

Morleigh_Sian.jpg

7e50bc0e.jpg

I wanna make Sian a cake and eat it! I do have cake mix... :hmm: nah too lazy :D
Happy birthday Sian :hug: She's a youngn' isn't she? AAHH, little kids :huh: I'm terrified:ohmy:

Happy Birthday Sian! :wave:

I love pics of their kids, they're all so adorable and beautifu! :love: But before I post any, now that Edge is here, maybe he can clear this up for us: I have seen before that U2, or at least Bono and Ali, do not want their kids' pics posted online. Is this only if it's a vacation pic, or only if it's a little kid and the big ones are okay? I would really like to know how the band feels about this. We love the pics, but I don't want to post if they don't like it. I have kids too and I'd feel weird about my kids showing up on a message board. So what's the story, Edge? We will abide by whatever rules you give us:)

I would say the Troy premiere is okay since it's an official public outing and the news was there:) And I love those pics!! :yes: Edge's wedding was in all kinds of magazines too. Such gorgeous pics!! :love:

Last edited:
I say Guggi and Gavin count as family. ;)

withgavinaliandguggi.jpg

Erm, I'm just gonna stick to posting the pictures of the kids that are from magazines and the like. I figure, if they (U2) had a problem with it...they would have already stopped the photos from being published in those magazines. :|

Oh, and on a sidenote, does anybody have pictures from Bono's wedding day? I seemed to have misplaced mine. :(

:sigh: I wish I was pretty like Bono's girls are :( I'm icky :|
If I looked Blue Angel, that would be acceptable too :) I think she's gorgeous :yes: don't know what you all think about her, but that's my feeling hehe.

Oh haha, speeking of morleigh.... I wen tto my homecoming dance lastnight, and I was wishing I knew how to dance like her :hyper: too bad I don't :( She's so good... get down and boogie *boogies around the room*

Ashley said:
Ali looks like one of their daughters there... don't knwo the name of the one she looks like... I mean, I can't match up the face withthe name... I think it's eve who I'm thinkin of... but I could be wrong...
Edge :drool: :lmao: I want popcorn now cause I see him eatin it!!! YUM! I wonder if he got extra butter on it!
... HEY! Edge is hoggin the popcorn :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom