family pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DWF15-349500.jpg

tiger_luver64 said:

:laugh: Nonsence! Keith Moon isn't alive and I'm in love with him... Jim Morrison isn't either and he's quite fine!

Let's go get them! And also, let's go get Kurt Cobain! And Frank Sinatra! :huh::wink:

tiger_luver64 said:

:laugh: Nonsence! Keith Moon isn't alive and I'm in love with him... Jim Morrison isn't either and he's quite fine!

You might not feel that way about Moon if you'd seen a picture of him naked. You might not be able to overlook his "shortcomings".:wink:
And Jim Morrison had extremely poor hygiene.

Of course, one shouldn't speak ill of the dead....

biff said:

You might not feel that way about Moon if you'd seen a picture of him naked. You might not be able to overlook his "shortcomings".:wink:
And Jim Morrison had extremely poor hygiene.

Of course, one shouldn't speak ill of the dead....
I have seen a pic of him naked... kinda grody lol, but that's ok :)

OK - maybe this thread has gotten a bit off target. I thought it was a thread to wish Sian and her family well on her birthday.:wink:

So -

SIAN,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HONEY! I hope you had a GREAT DAY enjoying your birthday with your wonderful family and friends. :yes:

And I hope that your next year is FULL OF JOY AND LOVE AND FUN FOR YOU!

You have a lovely mum and a terrific da(d) who we all LOVE AND APPRECIATE VERY MUCH. :up:

Enjoy every moment of your time with your family so that when da(d) needs to be away from all of you when he tours with the band, you can have all those PRECIOUS MEMORIES to keep him CLOSE TO YOUR HEART!

Always remember, you and your brother are the MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE in the world to your mum and da(d). :hug:

From your friend, debbie

Here's some smilies for you (your da(d) says he likes smilies too!):dance: :applaud: :edge: :heart: :)

Back
Top Bottom