Fake Bono not bad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FYI>>>
this really is not a good topic to bring up here cuz it leads to a 'certain someone' who is on that link you posted that can't be discussed here for certain reasons. Negative posts and such end up happening leading to a closed thread because of this person.

just my 2 cents..:|

biff said:
LOL, it kills me how none of them has bothered to adopt the "new" (over a year old) hair cut. :eyebrow:

Might be old photos too...I think Washington Bono was the one I saw at the Honolulu show and he had the short hair:

FakeBonoHonolulu.jpg

hcbiggs2002 said:
Oh please. let´s not open up this can of worms again! :no:

agreed! :yes:.... here we go again.. :huh: As you can see I tried... but to no avail..

Seriously folks let's not add to this anymore if possible..

I think the mods should close this before it gets any further..

:lock:

biff said:
LOL, it kills me how none of them has bothered to adopt the "new" (over a year old) hair cut. :eyebrow:

Great point, biff. Probably because then they would look even less like "the real thing."

As long as people support and drool over these losers, they will continue.

MsPurrl said:

Great point, biff. Probably because then they would look even less like "the real thing."

As long as people support and drool over these losers, they will continue.

Aye. Nobody does it like 'the real thing'. They might sound or look like Bono but they're still fakes. They might be attractive, but they're still fakes. And if you go to a trib band gig, they're great, but they're still fakes. For me it's only the real Bono that I'd be interested in.

In the famous words of that Carly Simon song:

'Nobody does it better.'....

:drool: :drool:

Have you seen Zeno?The Achtung babies singer?!!
achtungnuovi.jpg
;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom