evolution of the straw hat (the really fine one with shells on it)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nurse chrissi

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
The hat starting showing up in May I believe - anyone have anymore picture of it hat in question?
33%3B54%3A8323232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2333%3D528%3D%3A5%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3A4474672ot1lsi

Maybe it's a bad hair day hat. I have one! :D Or maybe it's hiding his roots... :reject:

There are atleast two of them. One with the shells, and one with a regular band.

I think it looks okay for vacation, but the rest of the time? I wish he'd leave it in his closet.

b2004HQ.jpg

b2004hq2.jpg

ylimeU2 said:
I was wrong, there are atleast three different ones. :yikes:

:lol: ...and many more to come! :eeklaugh: :shifty: :reject:

I don't know what to think about those straw hats :shrug: - there's nothing wrong with the shape of it (cowboy-hat-shape), it's just... :scratch: ... the straw that seems to confuse me! :huh:

Last edited:
It reminds me of PopEdge. Great look for Edge during the Pop era, but I'm not sure it's quite the right look for Bono in the here and now.

ylimeU2 said:
It reminds me of PopEdge.

Could one of the straw hats actually be the one that Edge had during POP?! :hmm:

:ohmy: If that is the alternative choice, KEEP THE STRAW HAT!

Although, I am oddly fond of the pearls and dress.

Merc said:

Could one of the straw hats actually be the one that Edge had during POP?! :hmm:

edgecowboysmiles.jpg
bgrandprix.jpg

Similar, but not quite. :eyebrow:

Last edited:
ylimeU2 said:

Similar, but not quite. :eyebrow:

No, I see, not quite the same... Maybe then it's only a matter of time before we will see Bono in a 4th straw hat - Edge's POP straw hat! :ohmy:

Regarding the AB-pic of Bono :no: ... it reminds me of the "I want to break free"-video! :|

nurse chrissi said:

The hat goes out for a boys night....

That is one busy hat. The studio, film festivals, beaches, boys nights, photo shoots....

:ohmy:

What is it with these guys and straw hats??? :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom