EVIL U2 STRICKES BACK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr_LeMon

Refugee
There was a time, when only GOD and GOOD existed...
U2_Park_good.jpg

But the EVIL won't sleep till the end of time...
U2_Park_evil.jpg

GRRRRR, We R so fokin EVIL!

Evil LeMon
icon34.gif

------------------
"I'm the BIGGEST U2 fan in the WORLD!" - LeMon
"I know..." - Bono

*Hey, new smilies!*

God, it's scary when Larry still looks drop dead gorgeous when he's animated.....

------------------
"A conga, my very own conga!" ~ Larry

From the cruel sun
I am shelter
I am your shelter & your shade

Email me!
roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Originally posted by u2zed:
These guys look like south park U2.

That's what they R :)

------------------
"I'm the BIGGEST U2 fan in the WORLD!" - LeMon
"I know..." - Bono

------------------
But you take what you can get
'Cause it's all that you can find
Oh, you know there's something more
But tonight, tonight, tonight

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Heh I just wanted to use one of the new smilies
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ the Shamrock n rolla!

"Most of our organization is run by women. We sort of work for them, really!" ~BonoBaby~

We live forwards. We understand backwards.

TURN EACH SONG INTO A PRAYER

*random* what is this thing? a booze jug? a lemon? something really dirty?

Anyway, the South Park version of U2 is awesome!!
..wouldn't evil U2 have goatees....execpt Edge?
hmmmmm....
tongue.gif

~Honey

------------------
The doors you open
I just can't close...

You've done it again, Mr. LeMon! You are so talented and creative! I need your help with an idea I have. I am trying to design a Bono doll, a Barbie/Ken type poseable doll with extra outfits to wear. I love the look on the face of your Bono cartoon, could you make him look something like that but with real looking eyes? Here's what I want to do:
Make the Bono doll with that face, dressed in his Elevation outfit with a little microphone and green guitar. He comes with a little brush for his hair, I want him to have real rooted hair on his head, not the plastic molded kind. Give him the Elevation hairdo, it looks really nice on him and can double as the ZOO/AB hairdo since they are alike! Then he could come with extra stuff and outfits from other eras like this:
POP: bubble pants, muscle shirt, boxer robe, snap-on plastic skinhead wig with big orange goggles attached. He could use the Elevation shoes since they are the same. ( I would personally NEVER dress him as POP but I just want to make all eras for everybody else.)
ZOOTV/AB: Doll is ready to be dressed up, already has the right hair! Needs the right shoes to get him through the night, black heeled motorcycle boots! Make a Fly suit, a MacPhisto outfit, and maybe a Mirrorball Man or Lemon uniform.
JT/R&H: Old west gear, boots, leather vests, tight pants, and a cowboy hat with long flowing hair attached to it for the doll, or make a little ponytail hair extension to clamp on.
UF: Live Aid outfit and wig of his hair. (I do NOT use the 'm' word in relation to his hair, I loved it!)
Young Bono: Jeans, pointy boots, the hair, the shirts, whatever he needs.
Of course I don't mean to really make this stuff, just design it but maybe we could use it as a prototype for U2 dolls or collectibles and get rich! Make the other guys too, that would be cool, but my heart is only with Bono. Thanks for any ideas!

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
You've done it again, Mr. LeMon! You are so talented and creative! I need your help with an idea I have. I am trying to design a Bono doll, a Barbie/Ken type poseable doll with extra outfits to wear. I love the look on the face of your Bono cartoon, could you make him look something like that but with real looking eyes? Here's what I want to do:
Make the Bono doll with that face, dressed in his Elevation outfit with a little microphone and green guitar. He comes with a little brush for his hair, I want him to have real rooted hair on his head, not the plastic molded kind. Give him the Elevation hairdo, it looks really nice on him and can double as the ZOO/AB hairdo since they are alike! Then he could come with extra stuff and outfits from other eras like this:
POP: bubble pants, muscle shirt, boxer robe, snap-on plastic skinhead wig with big orange goggles attached. He could use the Elevation shoes since they are the same. ( I would personally NEVER dress him as POP but I just want to make all eras for everybody else.)
ZOOTV/AB: Doll is ready to be dressed up, already has the right hair! Needs the right shoes to get him through the night, black heeled motorcycle boots! Make a Fly suit, a MacPhisto outfit, and maybe a Mirrorball Man or Lemon uniform.
JT/R&H: Old west gear, boots, leather vests, tight pants, and a cowboy hat with long flowing hair attached to it for the doll, or make a little ponytail hair extension to clamp on.
UF: Live Aid outfit and wig of his hair. (I do NOT use the 'm' word in relation to his hair, I loved it!)
Young Bono: Jeans, pointy boots, the hair, the shirts, whatever he needs.
Of course I don't mean to really make this stuff, just design it but maybe we could use it as a prototype for U2 dolls or collectibles and get rich! Make the other guys too, that would be cool, but my heart is only with Bono. Thanks for any ideas!

Kitty! Maybe we should try to do those paper dressable dolls first! What ya think? Dunno about u, but I used to have that kind when I was a kiddo. Ya know what I'm talking about? hehe

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

***Sparky's Whore***

If I Didn't Have My Spoons, I'd Go Insane!

Yeah, Cat, I had paper dolls! Good idea, you make a Sparky and all his outfits and his 'instrument' and I will make Bono and maybe we can post them! Don't forget the 'fro wig and the sarong! Foadie wanted to do Larry, anyone want to do Edge? I just wanted to see if LeMon could come up with something, just to design them at first, it would be fun and we could go from there! I'm seriously going to try to make a Bono paper doll and clothes. If you get time make Sparky, I'd love to see him when you post him! I hope we can really do something with this idea, if we can't have the real thing we can at least have their duplicates around!

Wow these are kewl MR Lemon!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Larry south park style is hot too
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out w/ monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do w/ that.

Back
Top Bottom