everyone's hairy but larry!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoSarong.jpg

And last but certainly not least... non-hairy Larry :drool: :drool:

3a4b791e.jpg

*wha' you looking at?? The best band in the world?? Oh yea!* :D

My husband is from Ireland too and I cannot believe how much he and Bono's arms and chest's look alike. Freckles on the upper arms but not hair, Hair on the chest, but not all over it. Wonder if Bono has pock marks from his childhood immunizations on his arms like hubby too.
Hubby has the blue eyes and the accent too. What the hell am I doing on here looking at these guys for?!!!!!

Bono's Doll said:
Yes since if you notice his swim shorts are on the ground so you know what that means. :evil: :drool:

OMG Mrs. Doll I did not notice that ....I SEE THEM...YES!:faint:

longingforBono said:
I see the trunks too! Now you know why he's holding onto that sarong/wrap thingy. If he drops that, we all go to hell for our naughty thoughts.:shocked: :eek: :macdevil: :combust: :giggle:

Yeah it's a good thing he didn't drop it, otherwise we'd have naughty thoughts!:wink:

longingforBono said:
I see the trunks too! Now you know why he's holding onto that sarong/wrap thingy. If he drops that, we all go to hell for our naughty thoughts.:shocked: :eek: :macdevil: :combust: :giggle:

Well if the wrap drops I guess my ares will be BURNIN in HELL:mac: :combust:

longingforBono said:
LOL you go girl. I'll be right there with ya!

"A good friend will bail you out of jail. A great friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying 'Damn that was fun' !"

Right on:hug:

longingforBono said:
The title of this thread just cracks me up.:)
"everyone's hairy but Larry"
Vertigogal's a poet and she didn't even know it.

Sounds like you are a poet also!!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom