Everyone please read (S.C. gang revealed and other important info)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mbi16

War Child
This is an informative post there's no room for discussion. I just felt that some things need to be clarified as the obscurity of a recent thread has caused a domino effect of non-sense.

The Birth of the S.C. Gang

First and foremost S.C. = STALKER'S CIRCLE that's it. There's nothing raunchy about it, no stunt cock, nothing. I know that the lack of pervetness in that blows most people's mind so in the following paragraphs I will try to explain.

I posted a thread in EYKIW ( http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum1/HTML/019128.html ) asking for some help in regards to summer trip/move. My words were kindly twisted by a fellow interferencer (I will not mention names as this is not meant to be a bashfest, besides it is pretty obvious) and I was then accused of being a stalker ( http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum13/HTML/000712.html ).

Well if you are not aware this forum does have a nightly AOL chat in which we discuss basically anything and everything, in fact lately U2 is the bench warmer of conversations and not the main topic. Anyone is welcome and people basically show up when they want to, because it's AOL we can keep track of who's online and send out invites...so for those curious minds that's how it works even though there's no scheduled time. This is also the reason why a bunch of threads exists in which we ask you to post your aim handles. This is a bit off-topic I know but there is a reason to explain the chat because there seems to be a very a big misconception of it. Also if any of you were to ever participate in it a great deal of our personalities would be explained and you would come to realize how everything in this board is posted for own humor and how little it has to do with the way we behave in real life.

The night in which the threads above were posted the girls in chat were discussing how they found the response utterly rude, and most of all how angry they were since they were completely off base. Because of the nature of the threads they also felt it was personal attack on them, and any U2 fan that hopes to visit Ireland (if you really must know go read the threads). I was invited into the chat and I entered in mid-ranting. Apparently there was a personal e-mail sent to one of the girls that had them all worked up, and for good reason (the contents of that e-mail was private and shall remain that way). So the girls decided that they would make a thread in order to vent.

The thread ( http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum7/HTML/005239.html ) consists of everything that person hates...Bono's pop look, our "immaturity" with words such as moobs, willy, etc., and last but not least stalker type photos, since according this person we are all stalkers. As a joke we decided to call ourselves, drumroll please, the STALKER CIRCLE a.k.a. the S.C. Gang. Now I don't want to hear any "oh but that's so mean stories" cause as you can see nowhere in the thread is this person's name mentioned, proving once again that this thread was posted for our entertainment. I did not post in it because I felt I had vented enough in the other threads, and if I had posted the whole of point of the thread, to vent, would've easily been mistaken as a bashfest. In fact, it was so obscure there was a whole thread was devoted to trying to understand it ( http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum7/HTML/005260.html ) in which we gave everyone plenty of contact info, all you needed to do was ask. But we did not want to have to publicly explain it because as you can tell it is long and complicated and can be easily misinterpreted. Unfortunately that thread started another domino effect.

Hippy, who was not at chat, has a very good sense of humor, and whose brain is currently fried from final exams, *gasp* we do have normal lives, decided to come up with a story so absurd for sure no one would believe it in order to explain the phenomena. I guess we were wrong to assume that the audience of this board had both brains and common sense to catch on because what has now followed is a bunch of threads condemning our behavior, which as you can see has most of us laughing because one thing has nothing to with the other.

On Raunchiness

Because those threads led to many posts on this subject I would like to say that if you find drolling over pictures raunchy do not go to zootopia in which questions like "would you rim him [Bono]?" or clubs like PEN15 are a commonplace. In fact it was stuff like that which made me leave. If you were to go there today and do a search for "would you rim him" you will not find the original thread with the question, I think it was deleted, but you will find a thread which I started shortly with a very civilized discussion on this topic and my point of view on it.

Like I said there I do not condemn such behavior, I ignore it. If there is something you don't like, you are there or here by choice, leave. No human being has the right to judge others, only the Supreme Being, be that God, Allah, whatever.

However I will say this, the band does get back what it dishes out. Just like every U2 fan makes fun of Bono's driving because of the numerous reports of how bad it is, we make fun of Bono getting a "stiffy" (Edge) on stage because of how many pictures exist. I think there's a very fine line b/t humor and worshipping and I think PLEBA in general threads it very carefully. IF YOU DO NOT FIND WHAT IT FUNNY, THAT'S FINE IT IS YOUR OPINION BUT DON'T ASSUME WHAT WE POTS IS SERIOUS AND GO OFF CONDEMMING US AND GIVING US LECTURES. As much as you'd like to think you know someone from just reading posts, you really don't. If you need proof of how we behave, many of us have met the band members already, and so far NONE OF THEM WERE RAPED. So please stick a sock on it and if you really wanna to know how we feel about them this thread http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum7/HTML/005291.html can explain so much better than I can.

So that's it, you may now return to your regularly scheduled programming. Sicy hope you see this thread, and close it cause like I said it is just information, and I don't want it to become a bashfest.

icon14.gif

there you go ladies and gents

------------------
AIM: MissVelvetDress

Official Member of the S.C. Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom