Everyday should be a MOOBday in 2006

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tbird

War Child
I don’t know how much the PLEBAns go to the other areas of the forum so here’s something to share thanks to tuwie and yimou. Video of Larry singing Dirty Old Town…he’s so cute, he’s trying so hard!

h t tp://ww2.share big file.com/index.php?download=f9NYyvrJ8OyMEApEBBgd

Also funny to see him with a few extra pounds than he’s sporting today… he looks a bit healthier, but regardless he is always a little biscuit :drool:

Happy New Year!

Oh my goodness that was precious!

It was bittersweet really. I couldn't stop smiling 'cause he was so adorable, but then I had to cringe 'cause it sounded like it hurt to sing. Kinda like a pirate. Oh well, he's adorable. :drool:

as interesting as his voice is, his facial expressions make up for it :wink:

Lemon3 said:
Kinda like a pirate. /B]

haha that's actually what I was thinking when I saw it..

Thank youl Hay, but I still can't download it!! I get the right page, with the Dirty Old Town Basel info, but when I click Download, it still gives me the same Wrong Validation message, which says that "each link is unique, only use the link provided in the email, or that it is also possible that you got this error message because someone else was trying to initiate a download at the same time. In that case, hit the Back button to reload the page."

I've done that like 50 times so far!!! Has no one else received the same message? Is is stupid dial-up that is the problem? :mad: :sad:

grace, pm me your email and I'll send it direct (not the huge file)

GracelandHarley said:
Thank youl Hay, but I still can't download it!! I get the right page, with the Dirty Old Town Basel info, but when I click Download, it still gives me the same Wrong Validation message, which says that "each link is unique, only use the link provided in the email, or that it is also possible that you got this error message because someone else was trying to initiate a download at the same time. In that case, hit the Back button to reload the page."

I've done that like 50 times so far!!! Has no one else received the same message? Is is stupid dial-up that is the problem? :mad: :sad:

:sad: :sad: :sad: ! I'm on dial-up and had no problem at all with it, so I don't know what the problem is :scratch:

The link doesn't work for me (yes, I've tried without the spaces). :( Could someone pleeeeease send it to me?

Ok, weird - when I clicked the link while on my laptop, it worked! Hmm... ah anyway, am downloading now :D

Back
Top Bottom