evalution video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

auchtungally

The Fly
I was wondering if any of you could help me with the answer to a question I've been wondering about.

it's I'd love to know when was the "Evalution" video made and what month?

Last edited:
Actually wasn't it more like April 2001 and filmed in LA?

The video premired on MTV Making the Video in May 2001.

eep said:
Actually wasn't it more like April 2001 and filmed in LA?

The video premired on MTV Making the Video in May 2001.

you're right! I remember in the making of, they were talking about how they were recreating the streets of nyc in la.

loser.gif
<-- me

:shh: don't spoil... I jsut finished downloading but I have to eat and after that go to sports, so I can't watch it within three hours.... :wink: I'm sure I"ll enjoy it...

Evil Bono :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm downloading it as we speak. :wink: This is the first time I've actually ever downloaded an ysi, so I hope it works after having had to wait for over 2 hours!! :uhoh:

edit:- WooooHooooo it worked!!! Thank God for QuickTime!!! :dancing: :applaud: But I'll have to watch it later coz CSI NY has just started here! Gotta go!:rockon:

Last edited:
You'll find a download an ysi file on 'Music on the Internet' forum under the 'request' thread! It's a huge file, as I said it took nearly 2 hours to download!! :ohmy:

I'm just learnig how to download videos let alone upload them!! :wink:

hcbiggs2002 said:
I'm downloading it as we speak. :wink: This is the first time I've actually ever downloaded an ysi, so I hope it works after having had to wait for over 2 hours!! :uhoh:

edit:- WooooHooooo it worked!!! Thank God for QuickTime!!! :dancing: :applaud: But I'll have to watch it later coz CSI NY has just started here! Gotta go!:rockon:

yea I LOVE that making off!!!!!
:drool: Evil Bono

Babyface_20 said:
Wasn't it about Tomb Raider w/ Angelina Jolie??

Not exactly.

Apparently it was about evil U2 vs. good U2....I would never have picked that up had I not watched this :lol:

Mucca said:
Just finished watching it and I had no idea that that was what the plot was about :lol:

Same here -- I didn't understand there was "good U2" and "evil U2"...

But evil-Bono all dressed in leather is :combust:

hcbiggs2002 said:
You'll find a download an ysi file on 'Music on the Internet' forum under the 'request' thread! It's a huge file, as I said it took nearly 2 hours to download!! :ohmy:

I'm just learnig how to download videos let alone upload them!! :wink:

I feel a little retarded now... I was looking through all the threads and I still can't find it. Can someone please direct me to the page/link? Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom