ESPN and U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just a lil FYI for those that like me, could not care less about the football game...

My understanding is that a 2 minute clip edited in with 1st half highlights will air during half time and then after the game is over the video will be streamed at ESPN.com... therefore, I would not count on being able to see this any earlier than 9:30 PM EST for the edited clip and 11:00 PM EST for the streamed video

Thank goodness for Tivo! :wink:

I believe you are 5 hours ahead of us right now... so just check when you wake up Unless you want to check at around 4:00 am :wink:

More from U2.com

Game On! 'All Because of You' Video Debuts Tonight!
The video for U2's new single in North America, 'All Because of You', will premiere on the ABC network in the US tonight.

The video, directed by Phil Joanou and shot live in New York at the end of November, will air as part of the half-time coverage of the FedEx Orange Bowl BCS National Championship game.

Viewers watching the game, featuring No. 1 USC against No. 2 Oklahoma, will see a special two minute version of the video as the backdrop for first-half highlights.

The entire video will be available to view on ESPN.com at the conclusion of the halftime coverage.

And if you miss it then, it will also feature on the 12 o'clock midnight, ET (9:00 p.m., PT) and 1:00 a.m., ET editions of SportsCenter on ESPN - playing over full Championship game highlights.

What a great video! It really captures the feel of that day in New York. I love that it shows the fans and the ordinary people of the city, and not just the band.

Not to mention, I cracked up when Edge does that stompy thing at the end. :lmao:

I just noticed the stompy thing:)

I LOVE the sign with the "Rock and Roll Stops the Traffic" talk about coming full circle for both band and director

ahhhhhh....she sounded terrible. im now sinatra but she stank it up. did you hear her getting booed at the end, harsh. I don't care for her. But i feel kinda bad................and im over it crunch bar anyone

cut out second half of first verse, talked during first ten seconds and we had to put up with a lesser simpson, a very hot one but a lesser one vocally

s21.you-send-it.com/d.aspx?id=1A8P1EVJHLVF51OHDHL05CD4BL

(add http:// and remove dashes)

someone else upload too once you get it please! My computer is about to go on strike :huh:

Last edited:
thanks u2granny for a link to ABOY that works!

Actually, seeing now the entire video I think it will turn out to be much better of a video than I first thought. :yes:

I did like Edge's enthusiasm in playing his guitar at the end of the video - he couldn't stop his little stompin' dance. Very sweet. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom