ESPN and U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm so happy I could cry this morning! What a joy to come in to work and be able to watch the full video (without the football clips!) I, too, laughed outloud at the double-footed Edge stomp towards the end. And that girl that kissed Bono -- she was going to climb up on that truck (and who can blame her??) What a *fantastic* video!!! And I noticed so many people in the crowd have the typical elated U2 response -- throwing their arms up in the air. How cool!

I need to go watch it again before my boss comes in!!! :hyper:

I love these guys ......

I watched for the video lastnight during the game, its a good thing that I like football. The video during the game was horribe, the sound was really bad because of them cutting in clips of the game, I guess. I still taped it. Man, that half-time show was horrible. The entire crowd was booing that Simpson girl. She was absolutely dreadful! I just finished watching the ABOY video in its entirety....I love the way that there are four camera shots up on the screen at once. It is one of they're better videos. I like it a million times more than the Vertigo video. I have yet to understand what the deal is with the black smoke coming out of all their arses. :eyebrow:

I tried to watch again on ESPN.Com today & it seems to be gone. I wonder if VH-1 will show again? I would love to have a tape without the football clips.

It was on VH-1 around 7:00 AM ... I woke up and turned the TV on just for the chance -- only had to sit through about 20 seconds of Eminem. Yeah .... it looks spectacular on a big screen .....:drool:

Bono's Doll said:
I tried to watch again on ESPN.Com today & it seems to be gone. I wonder if VH-1 will show again? I would love to have a tape without the football clips.

VH-1 seems to play videos from 3:30 a.m. - 10 a.m. I programmed a tape last night and just let it run. I would guess that sometime during that time tonight/tomorrow morning it would be again :)

clementine_rose said:
I watched for the video lastnight during the game, its a good thing that I like football. The video during the game was horribe, the sound was really bad because of them cutting in clips of the game, I guess. I still taped it. Man, that half-time show was horrible. The entire crowd was booing that Simpson girl. She was absolutely dreadful!

Yes yes yes....I stayed up through the whole thing because I was expecting a U2 video....not football highlights...I was pissed. What we got to SEE of U2 was good but the it was really disapointing for me.....2 seconds of the band and the rest football...:madspit:

swandiver said:
It was on VH-1 around 7:00 AM ... I woke up and turned the TV on just for the chance -- only had to sit through about 20 seconds of Eminem. Yeah .... it looks spectacular on a big screen .....:drool:
Rats! That's when I turned over to watch Good Morning America!

Thanks for the link(s) U2granny, Queen Bee, and Miroslava! I love that I have it finally on the pc now without going through launch's "watch this and watch that" before getting to the video and espn's runaround. But yeah, on the video, does anyone find that when you try to skip to any portion, like a minute or so down the video doesn't play-- like it's a streamed video. Just wondering if anyone else came upon that.

Back
Top Bottom