ES video download available at www.u2audio.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:yell: *kicks PC* It doesn't work for me!! I'll try it tomorrow maybe I can make it work, but that's mean for I was sitting here with baited breath and now------:(

I'm sorry :(

FallingStar said:
:yell: *kicks PC* It doesn't work for me!! I'll try it tomorrow maybe I can make it work, but that's mean for I was sitting here with baited breath and now------:(

So sorry to tempt you - do you have Real Player? That's what I had to play it in.

I hate real player but I'm downloading it anyway because I have not seen this video yet and if I dont see it soon I will implode.

Re: I'm sorry :(

bonosloveslave said:

So sorry to tempt you - do you have Real Player? That's what I had to play it in.
That's what my brother forgot to download when he gave me his PC! :mad: On mine it was installed!

Can someone tell me where to download Real Player? Please? Immediately? :scream: I want to see the mermaid!! :scream:

hmmm...I noticed that the sound quality on the E-storm video is...eh...so I redubbed it with the William Orbit mix...I put it in my NewMedia file. Will people be able to get it there? The only thing is that it doesn't have Edge's cool little guitar thingy at the end.

Real Player

FallingStar, did you get to see it yet? If you still wanna go thru RealPlayer, you can download it at www.real.com. There is a link near the upper right-hand corner that says "free RealOne Player", click on that and go from there. Good luck!! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom