Es Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dsmith2904 said:

Yes, I had a brief thing for Larry (says in AA style confessional voice). But somehow my attention kepy shifting to the front of the stage, the guy in the bedazzled jeans stomping his foot and wailing on the guitar.
Despite this, I will always have a fondness for Larry, he is, after all, stunning and the reason why any of us are able to be here gushing over U2.

:heart: :edge: :heart:
:heart: :larry: :heart:

:lol: The first part of this really cracked me up!

Personally, I think ALL the guys are really amazing...For some reason I just love Edge's eyes...They're so purty....:cute:...and I love Adam's goofy smile. And Larry and Bono, well...I could go on forever about Larry and Bono, but I don't want to bore you all to death...:happy:

Savannah said:
DCP_3260.JPG

"Ruff ruff ruff grrr bow wow ow!"

Down boy! :laugh:

He looks like a scruffy bad dog LOL!

I haven't seen the video yet but thus far it does not impress me as one of Bono's hottest

:laugh: :lmao:

Hey girl you keep that damn thing on a leash or I'm callin' the pound! :D

And I agree. Woof. :p

I just saw the video and..

jump3.gif

i loved how the part w/ the band looked like there was a real electrical storm outside going on, and you just saw them as the lightening outside flashed down.

and once more:

jump3.gif

U2SJ said:
I have to admit Bono is a little too rough for me in it

Good, one less PLEBAn I have to fight for him...............

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVE the scruff :heart:
:drool: :bono: :heart: :love: :evil: :bono:

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

Good, one less PLEBAn I have to fight for him...............

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVELOVE LOVE LOVE the scruff :heart:

:yes: I find the stubble very appealing! :up: :drool:

adamswildhoney said:
I like the video but I dont understand the concept of it bc theres a ghost deer in it! Whats the deer all about? Can some one explain it to me?
:eyebrow:

Ya know I thinking the same thing! OK?.I?ve had some time to analyze this video

It is about loving someone you can?t have?
Trying to be something you?re not for someone else's benefit.
Living in environment you can?t cope in. Hence, Larry carrying tele, suitcase, bathtub for Mermaid in her new environment.
The deer is symbolic-animals can?t live in an urban environment. Deer- hard to catch- keep ? need to be free.
Fighting begins ? mermaid taken back to natural environment.
The moral of the story:
If you love someone set them free.. free-free set them free free-free;) hey how did Sting get in here:D

Hee-hee , Sorry....I believe the contractors who are working in my are getting me high?yes sooo early in the morning (it?s 7:25amCentr). They are retrofitting the pipes in the ceiling and are using some glue that?s sooo smelly?whew signing off ?need some air!!!:crack:
p.s.
does any one remember the movie Splash? :laugh:

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

AMEN!!! :D :tongue:

:lol: I tried to analyse it when it was on MTV this morning but then I was like, "Jen, Larry is soaking wet and you're worried about analysing the video!" :lol:

I FINALLY SAW IT! I realised what the hell I was doing wrong, trying to play it with the wrong video player! Sheesh.

LOL, and about Splash, i sure do remember that movie! :laugh: :lol:

I made a few stills of my own

33555%3A4323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23233394356%3A%3Aot1lsi

33555%3A4323232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23233394356%3A%3Bot1lsi

33555%3A4323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23233394362%3C2ot1lsi

33555%3A4323232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23233394356%3B2ot1lsi

I am so jealous. :|

33555%3A4323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23233394356%3B3ot1lsi

He is so damn adorable.

33555%3A4323232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23233394358%3C9ot1lsi

33555%3A4323232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323339435938ot1lsi

erm.........

33555%3A4323232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23233394362%3B%3Bot1lsi

33555%3A4323232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23233394362%3C3ot1lsi

AngelofLarrydom said:

Living in environment you can?t cope in. Hence, Larry carrying tele, suitcase, bathtub for Mermaid in her new environment.
The deer is symbolic-animals can?t live in an urban environment. Deer- hard to catch- keep ? need to be free.
The moral of the story:
If you love someone set them free.. free-free set them free free-free;) hey how did Sting get in here:D

*hands AngelofLarrydom smarty hat*

GOOD THINKING!!!!!:up: :yes:
I totally didn't get the suitcase, tv, and bathtub dragging....but you're right!!!!! I understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

googlegoogleloveyougoogle

Okay I think I found something on the deer

http://www.dierinbeeld.nl/animal_files/mammals/deer/

In Celtic mythology, the deer is a magical creature, able to move between the worlds. In many tales humans are transformed into deer. For example, St. Patrick was said to have transformed himself and his companions into deer in order to escape a trap laid by a pagan king. In the Welsh tale of Culhwch and Olwen, the stag is one of the oldest animals in the world, The antlers of the stag are compared to tree-branches and thus may represent fertility. Since they are shed and regrown every year, they may also symbolise rejuvenation and rebirth. Cernunnos, the Celtic Horned God, was depicted with the antlers of a stag; he is said to be a god of fertility and plenty, and to be the Lord of the Beasts. According to some, his antlers symbolise a raditation of heavenly light. Images of stags were supposedly used to symbolise Cernunnos in non-human form.
In the Celtic tradition the hunting of a hind was symbolic for the pursuit of wisdom.

http://www.mystical-www.co.uk/animald.htm

DEER
British mythology is full of references to the deer. The most frequently used and sacred of deer were the white stages and does. The creature was believed to be an animal that could transform bringing messages and sending signs to the human from the gods and spirits.

you know
I think that TV he's bringing out of the ocean might be a microwave
*looks again*
okay so that was just an excuse to watch the video again
and after lots of analyzation by myself and my roommate it is indeed a tv
carry on :)

Kristie said:
you know
*looks again*

Yeah, I was thinking it might be a microwave too...

:scratch: There's something I don't understand...Both times I've seen ES on MTV, they haven't had that little pink "spanking new" thing that they do with other videos. What gives?

wertsie said:
:scratch: There's something I don't understand...Both times I've seen ES on MTV, they haven't had that little pink "spanking new" thing that they do with other videos. What gives?

Hey, I noticed that too... but I don't know why is that :shrug:

Interesting things I noticed while waiting for the ES video to show up.

1) There is a formula for hip hop/ rap videos... and there always has to be a hot tub or a pool. And some CLASSY ladies :huh:

2) There are many new "girl who plays the piano" type singers and I can't tell them apart...

3) And music nowadays sucks! I was watching MTV and VH1 for nearly six hours non stop, and the only other thing I liked was In my Place by Coldplay.

AngelofLarrydom said:

The moral of the story:
If you love someone set them free..

Awww... I watched the vid again now after reading that, and it made me all sad now when he puts her back in the ocean. :( :sad:

Juney!

flaming june said:

Hey, I noticed that too... but I don't know why is that :shrug:

Interesting things I noticed while waiting for the ES video to show up.

1) There is a formula for hip hop/ rap videos... and there always has to be a hot tub or a pool. And some CLASSY ladies :huh:

2) There are many new "girl who plays the piano" type singers and I can't tell them apart...

3) And music nowadays sucks! I was watching MTV and VH1 for nearly six hours non stop, and the only other thing I liked was In my Place by Coldplay.

Larry's soaking wet in the video and you're worrying about the pink screen? :D As for your three MTV gripes, blame it on the hip-gangsta wannabes, I'm-cool-because-I-listen-to-girls-who-write-their-own-mediocre-songs types, and teeny-boppers, et al who feed the station. :yes:

Kristie said:
you know
*looks again*

:lol: At first I thought Lar was flipping us off...cuz he has one finger up while carrying the TV... but rested assured, he's not. :lol:

:coocoo: <-------- Me

erised said:

Awww... I watched the vid again now after reading that, and it made me all sad now when he puts her back in the ocean. :( :sad:

Yes, AngelofLarrydom's interpretation makes sense. But what I don't understand is the fight. Is it because he wants her to go back and she doesn't. Or does she want to go back?

Re: Juney!

Queen Betty said:

Larry's soaking wet in the video and you're worrying about the pink screen? :D As for your three MTV gripes, blame it on the hip-gangsta wannabes, I'm-cool-because-I-listen-to-girls-who-write-their-own-mediocre-songs types, and teeny-boppers, et al who feed the station. :yes:

You're right Queen Betty. We need more coffee, as our beloved Bono would say!

BTW, when will Justin Timberlake start with the surgeries, I think he wants to be Michael Jackson part II :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom