Es Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AngelofLarrydom said:
Hey ya gals
For those who keep missing the video because of work (like me) or school.
From atu2.com
BACK ON TOP (OF THE POPS): U2 will be back on the BBC's Top of the Pops TV programme this week. The BBC's TOTP web site doesn't say what song will be featured, but it seems safe to guess it'll be "Electrical Storm", and it will probably be the music video, not a live performance. The show will be on at 7:30 pm on Friday (Sept. 20) and repeats at 2:15 am on Sunday (Sept. 22). (Thanks to Alan.) Speaking of the "Electrical Storm" video, it's now airing on MTV and the fans who have seen it report they've never seen Larry like he's seen in this video -- esp. the scenes with actress Samantha Morton. :p :happy:

Thanks for this info! lol, I found this out yesterday, but I'm so glad that I'm gonna be able to see it since I dont have VH1 or MTV :happy:

I've watched this video at least 20 times already!!! I love it!

I didn't really like this song very much before... I thought it was kinda boring. But the more and more I listen to it, the more I like it. And I'm soooooo happy about this, because I was really looking forward to the NEW song and then was so disapointed when I heard it.

Thank you Anton!!! For giving new light to the song! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

AAAAHHHHHHHH

I just saw it in it?s entirety this time!!! I have Real One player (my windows media player doesn't work)- it like watching a real movie - no jerky stops--awesome!!
OMFG I have goose bumps all over.
I can see it over and over again at work until the evil green monster :evil: within me gets use to seeing that girl all over Larry.
YEAH RIGHT :no:
THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH*bows down to the great U2Lynne*

I have a sneeking suspicion that Larry is somewhere doing this while I'm having my jealous-frantic-freak attack:sexywink:

33554%3B%3B523232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D64%3B%3D473%3Dxroqdf%3E2323336%3A38882ot1lsi

Can'tSeeOrBeSeen said:
I didn't really like this song very much before... I thought it was kinda boring. But the more and more I listen to it, the more I like it. And I'm soooooo happy about this, because I was really looking forward to the NEW song and then was so disapointed when I heard it.

Thank you Anton!!! For giving new light to the song!

That's how I felt about Discoteque'!!!
The song was just "OK", but then after the video.........
I loved it!!!!!!!!!!
YAHHHHHHHHH FOR GOOD VIDEOS!!!!!
:heart: :kiss: :love: :D :evil: :mac: :up: :dance:

adamswildhoney said:

I dont understand why I cant tho bc I gots the lastest Realplayer!

I got the latest too! I dont understand why its being weird! It just comes up with some rubbish when I load it.... like an error saying No combination of filters could be found to render the stream.

:shrug: :confused: :(

I thought I was ready to see it after seeing the stills, but I wasn't!!! :shocked: :shocked:

MY GAWD!! THIS IS GREAT!!! :heart:

animermaid.gif

I am thoroughly bummed because I have yet to see the video! I am so depending on VH1 airing it during their countdown show on Saturday. That's so long to wait, but hopefully, someway, somehow I could stumble upon MTV or VH1 during that magical moment when either one of them is playing videos.

But from the stills I totally feeling my old Larry Girl status bubbling back up :)wave: erised). Do you think maybe next time Edge could take the romantic lead? I'm sure there are plenty of girls here who wouldn't mind being his costar (myself especially included) :kiss:

dsmith2904 said:

Do you think maybe next time Edge could take the romantic lead? I'm sure there are plenty of girls here who wouldn't mind being his costar (myself especially included) :kiss:

That would be really interesting....:drool:

dsmith2904 said:
I am thoroughly bummed because I have yet to see the video! I am so depending on VH1 airing it during their countdown show on Saturday. That's so long to wait, but hopefully, someway, somehow I could stumble upon MTV or VH1 during that magical moment when either one of them is playing videos.

But from the stills I totally feeling my old Larry Girl status bubbling back up :)wave: erised). Do you think maybe next time Edge could take the romantic lead? I'm sure there are plenty of girls here who wouldn't mind being his costar (myself especially included) :kiss:

Oooh...Edge would be cool as the romantic lead....any of them would be!

dsmith2904 said:

Dsmith.... I didn't know you were a Larry Girl!!!! :ohmy: And all this time you've been trying to tempt me to Edge Country. :shame: Looks like I should be the one tempting YOU back to Larry Land! :wink:

erised said:

Dsmith.... I didn't know you were a Larry Girl!!!! :ohmy: And all this time you've been trying to tempt me to Edge Country. :shame: Looks like I should be the one tempting YOU back to Larry Land! :wink:

Yes, I had a brief thing for Larry (says in AA style confessional voice). But somehow my attention kepy shifting to the front of the stage, the guy in the bedazzled jeans stomping his foot and wailing on the guitar.
Despite this, I will always have a fondness for Larry, he is, after all, stunning and the reason why any of us are able to be here gushing over U2.

:heart: :edge: :heart:
:heart: :larry: :heart:

daisybean said:

Let's see here...he carries her and her stuff (TV, suitcase, bathtub) from the ocean

they frolick together.....

they bath together....

they makeout in front of a cartoon deer :shrug:

They fight, she cries :sad:

Mr. Scruffy :bono: sings on a train

Lights flash and the band plays...cowboy :edge:

:larry: takes her back to the ocean

Thanks Daisy! I have not seen it yet :( But thanks to my pal Erised I feel like I have! :hug:

I know.........I get sad when Lardence carries her back into the ocean

Why? I wish mermaids could drown :evil:

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever felt this envious of someone I didn't know...

flaming june said:

Thanks Daisy! I have not seen it yet :( But thanks to my pal Erised I feel like I have! :hug:

Why? I wish mermaids could drown :evil:

When I see this video I'm going to pretend that Samantha's not there, that I am in her place, fail horribly, rip my shoe off and throw it at the computer screen, storm out the room in a rage, and then come back after I've had some juice to watch it over and over again. :D

Hey, you know, mermaids could burn. :evil:

Then again, she kissed Larry's neck and nothing happened to her...

Holy Mother of God. AMAZING. Absolutely and completely AMAZING. That is one beautiful piece of video!!!
So, I left the video tape recording all night and I got ES 3 times! Just got home to go through the tape, and was sooooo happy to see it!
Larry is so hot and I have to admit Bono is a little too rough for me in it, but Larry made up for it and should be in the movies!!!

Back
Top Bottom