erm...photos needed, please???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gareth brown

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Hi, I need some very good quality images no larger than 500x500 MAXIMUM!! of U2 during the Unforgettable Fire era...PREFERABLY the Moydrum Castle shoot, if anyone could provide me with some really good pictures they not only win my undying gratitude but also a LIFETIME'S SUPPLY OF OXYGEN, how can one refuse??

ps. it's for a Unforgettable Fire boxset I'm doing [as part of a series] for Graphic Design in school if you're wondering...

Please help, thanks!!

It sounds to me that you don’t have this fantastic album. Why would that be?

Pictures from the Unforgettable Fire Era:
Flame16.jpg

Flame3.jpg

Flame1.jpg

blahblahblah said:
Hi, I need some very good quality images no larger than 500x500 MAXIMUM!!

This part of the request got me confused, and that's why I stopped posting pictures. All the ones I have are bigger than that, which I don't think it's a problem because you can always resize them according to your needs. :shrug:

Re: Re: erm...photos needed, please???

LostAtMoon said:

This part of the request got me confused, and that's why I stopped posting pictures. All the ones I have are bigger than that, which I don't think it's a problem because you can always resize them according to your needs. :shrug:

That's what I thought. I don't have time to resize things.

Re: Re: Re: erm...photos needed, please???

u2granny said:

That's what I thought. I don't have time to resize things.

If they're in Graphic Design, I'm pretty sure they'd know how to open photoshop and do a little resizing.

Re: Re: Re: Re: erm...photos needed, please???

Souly said:

If they're in Graphic Design, I'm pretty sure they'd know how to open photoshop and do a little resizing.

You'd think.

I'm 16 and in school, so naturally I've left my coursework until the last minute, DANGEROUSLY so...so I have one day left to get this final set of boxes [READ BELOW] plus the final write up complete, so the re-size issue is the least of my worries...I just thought keeping it smaller than 500x500 would mean I could just put the image in and just get it out of the way quicker rather than spend time resizing and so on for a while until I get a decent looking size that hasn't lost quality in the process! :)

LostAtMoon said:
It sounds to me that you don’t have this fantastic album. Why would that be?

what gave you that impression? :wink: :D It was one of the first U2 albums I bought...! One of their best in my opinion...which is why I'm making a double box of it! [read below]

LostAtMoon said:
Whatever you’re doing with this, I hope it’s not something illegal.

Nah, the [SCHOOL] project is to design and make a product based on something that exists using research and so on. In m case, the project is a six-box series of U2 boxsets featuring expanded albums and demo CDs. This is just a school project so hell's going to freeze over before I start trying to make money out of shabbily put together proto-boxes, isn't it? ;)

Many thanks for the pictures!! You've saved my bacon!!
I'll put pictures of the final boxes online during the week!! :D

blahblahblah said:
what gave you that impression? :wink: :D It was one of the first U2 albums I bought...! One of their best in my opinion...which is why I'm making a double box of it! [read below]

Because you didn't manage to make a scan of it. That's OK, I'm glad that you actually have the album because it's a very good one. Good luck with your project.

Last edited:
Aha! I get you now! Sorry, yeah I just assumed there may be bigger and better pictures from that particular shoot out there! :D

Cheers, all!

Please ignore this one because it is a promotion picture for the album October. Don't know how it got here :D.

It finally disappeared... It was the seventh picture I posted:rolleyes:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom