Erm, looks like Bono's had a bit of an accident!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AliTheFOADist

Acrobat
I dunno whether this pic has been discussed before, but my God it looks funny, looks like Bono didn't make it to the toilet in time:lol:

Attachments

• weewee.jpg
    weewee.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 208
Ana said:
Hmmmm... Interesting... Could that be a spilled drink? sweat?
I don't really think he peed... lol :)

oh my.... :eyebrow: lol, yea, i think its a spilled drink... hehe, prolly not pee. i think bono has more control than that, know what i mean? :lol:

Strangely that pic turns me on....:slant:

I remember in Bill Flanagan's book the segment about when Bono went to ole Blue Eyes' place and had, I guess a glass of scotch or some other drink when he passed out and took a snooze.

When he woke up he noticed his pants in the crotch area were all wet and he thought he had peed himself when it was just his spilt drink!

Silly Irish man!!!!

LMAO U2 loopy, thats one of my fav bits of the book. Along with the boat stealing of course. :)
I havent read the book for a while I think its time I read it again.

Jody said:
LMAO U2 loopy, thats one of my fav bits of the book. Along with the boat stealing of course. :)
I havent read the book for a while I think its time I read it again.

hehe, i also like the part where they are twirling spagetti, it always manages to crack me up! :lol:

AliTheFOADist said:
I dunno whether this pic has been discussed before, but my God it looks funny, looks like Bono didn't make it to the toilet in time:lol:

:ohmy: ooh i remember discussing this picture on elevation-tour.com.........

i think we all eventually agreed it's sweat. :tongue:

...uhoh...bono...definately not pee....but looks like he could do a few situps...:sexywink: ...I'm not bashing his tummy...just commenting on the angle of the photo...I love his paunchy little tummy...

ballykissangel said:
...uhoh...bono...definately not pee....but looks like he could do a few situps...:sexywink: ...I'm not bashing his tummy...just commenting on the angle of the photo...I love his paunchy little tummy...

Bono Tummy Rules!!!
It makes him look cuddlier. :tongue:

Yeah, most likely he spilled something. I spill things quite a bit because I drink lots of fluids. There's no telling where the, uh, offending juice is going to end up. It looks like that's what happened. Gosh, I don't think I'll feel like an idiot quite as much the next time I have a spill. :laugh: :laugh: :macdevil: :lol: He's so human, that's why I love him. :love: :heart: :heart:

madonna's child said:
so he sweats there? ... :ohmy: :eeklaugh:

LMAO!!!!! When you sweat big time, it's all over you. I work out and do alot of active things that make me sweat like heck, and the sweat drips until it's like you took a shower in the stuff. Needless to say this happens alot in warmer weather, especially. It's certainly logical to conclude that it's sweat considering the fact that he carries on like that for 2+ hours. That takes a ton of stamina. He's got it.

Yeah it's just a water bottle. I hate it when that happens. I drive with my soda between my legs half the time so it won't spill, but sometimes it leaks down from the top, and a few times I had to go into a business with wet drawers and people getting the wron idea:eek:

omg.

I'm sure it's not *that* but it's prolly cos the boy sweats BUCKETS....and insists on wearing leather even in the dead of summer....he prolly loses a good 5-7 lbs. every show just in water!

poor sweaty baby.... :macdevil:

madonna's child said:
so he sweats there? ... :ohmy: :eeklaugh:

LOL, I sent this pic to a friend of mine and she said 'oh my god he sweats down there, the poor man' and I was like 'no not a poor man, a hot man, that needs some PLEBA lovin':wink:

::bono: :drool: :bono: :drool: :bono: :tongue:

Discoteque said:
omg.

I'm sure it's not *that* but it's prolly cos the boy sweats BUCKETS....and insists on wearing leather even in the dead of summer....he prolly loses a good 5-7 lbs. every show just in water!

poor sweaty baby.... :macdevil:

Gosh, no wonder he's such a fan of that Norwegian bottled water! I forget the name of it, sorry, I'm not Norwegian. It was in something I read, he really likes that water! Of course he insists on leather even when it's hot as hell..........he's a rock star and wants to look like one.

Back
Top Bottom