Erm, i had no idea ... (a PLEBY topic, but it's not about U2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
Also- there's absolutely no way i'm posting this in LS.

:D *blush*

And i think you'll agree with me once you read this thread. So i was casually looking at this catalogue that the mailman brought a few days ago.
I'm looking - female fashion, kiddie fashion, male fashion (Whoop!) male underwear section and i see that one of the items is

male thongs !

I was like WOW! I had no idea that those were out there, as i thought thongs were a female product. One of the thongs even had a little animation in the front part: a pair of big yellow eyes looking scared and a pair of evil red eyes behind them and the writing that said

RRRRRRR CATCH ME

:eek:

Now do you see why this topic best belonged here in PLEBA?

U2girl said:
Now do you see why this topic best belonged here in PLEBA?

Hell, yes I do! :laugh: :lol:

Mmmmh...........I could imagine that thong on.........Bono :mac: ? No..........Larry.......no, Bono it is! :yes: But I think it would only make a fool out of him - no good idea.......*Bono in that thong-------------:silent:*..........

u2er said:

Eep.. I guess I better back away too, I'm even younger than you are.. :lol: :shocked: :rolleyes:

[color=royal blue]Yes! Quickly! Let us away to the underage sex orgy of 15 years ago![/color]

U2girl said:
One of the thongs even had a little animation in the front part: a pair of big yellow eyes looking scared and a pair of evil red eyes behind them and the writing that said

RRRRRRR CATCH ME

I seriously lol'ed at that!!!!!!!!!!!!! *LOL*!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maja!!!!!!! :D

Erhm......just a little question: Is it that nice to forget that the 'A' in 'PLEBA' stands for 'Adam'? Erm, i had no idea ... (a PLEBY topic, but it's not about U2)[B/].........Poor Adam......... :adam: .......gets thrown out of 'PLEBA'....... :cries: ......

FallingStar said:
Erhm......just a little question: Is it that nice to forget that the 'A' in 'PLEBA' stands for 'Adam'? Erm, i had no idea ... (a PLEBY topic, but it's not about U2)[B/].........Poor Adam......... :adam: .......gets thrown out of 'PLEBA'....... :cries: ......

Well the thread doesn't have anything to do with P, L, E, and B either.

I was just thinking of an adjective to suit the noun that is PLEBA, so - pleby seemed the way to go.

FallingStar said:

I hope you're just joking and not taking it serious.

Well, FallingStar, if you look at your post with Bono and Larry reference regarding thongs, you see that technically this thread can be applied to anyone you want.

:D

Last edited:
Actually it was a joke.......I'm sorry if it didn't sound like this - and it didn't.....Sorry?

I add: It was a crappy joke.
I really didn't meant to say something against you, u2girl.....
I thought that thing would come over a bit better......

FallingStar said:
Actually it was a joke.......I'm sorry if it didn't sound like this - and it didn't.....Sorry?

That's ok... i misunderstood you. As i said, it's everyone's decision whether they want to apply the thread to anyone (or not).

Sicy: really? You can find those exactly thongs on the photoshop?

:laugh:

This i gotta see, because i found it in a Slovene version of a catalogue of a German company.

To add, there were some military colored men ordinary underpants too - so that could be applied to either Larry's Zoo tv military hat or Bono's Harvard speech military hat.

To add even more, there were male thongs that had the front part looking flashy ex-act-ly like the mirrorball from the Discotheque video ....guess that one could be applied to Bono?

ps: Yup, i sooo can't believe i'm posting stuff like this - i do think i am in the process of embarassing myself out of PLEBA for a good while.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom