erm HELP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

.Frankie.Love.

Babyface
I dunno if this can be in this thread...oh well!
Can you guys PLEASE help me???
There was this story a while back...it was called
The Edge Of Reason by U2_Refugee

and she would send me that story via email
but I changed my email..and yeah
I think you guys know what I'm asking...can some one PLEASE help?????????? Thankies

That's Adge's story. :) She changed her Interference name to EdgeIsTooSexy. But She's having trouble with her computer right now so she hasn't been on much. But I'm sure she'll contact you the next time she's on here and send you the rest of the story if you send her your new email :)

heyyy! yeah my computer crashed so i have to get the story from you amber lol im praying you have it all in your email or something!

frankie what was your old email address just curious, and sure ill send you whatever i left you off with. im actually going to rewrite it then because i dont like the beginning but....

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
heyyy! yeah my computer crashed so i have to get the story from you amber lol im praying you have it all in your email or something!

frankie what was your old email address just curious, and sure ill send you whatever i left you off with. im actually going to rewrite it then because i dont like the beginning but....

OMG :ohmy: well let me go look. I hope i saved it all :crazy:

EdgeIsTooSexy said:

thank you!!!
it was
mylunacyfringe@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom