Encounters with Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jamila

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Just to let everyone know that there is a GREAT little piece at http://www.u2france.com right now describing some people's encounter with Bono recently on a train ride near Monaco! :up:

Since my French is rusty, I can't translate the entire article (maybe someone else here can?), but there is a WONDERFUL little pic of Bono with these two people on the train which is VERY SWEET. :angel:

So I encourage everyone to check this article out before it's taken off the main page of U2France.com. It's dated 20 August and is entitled "En attendant le train pour Monaco".

Check it out - it's ANOTHER BRILLIANT BONO STORY! :hug:

GRACE FINDS BEAUTY IN EVERYTHING....:bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

doc-4649-prv.jpg

Translated...

Fan of U2 since about fifteen year, my wife and me had decided to leave on holiday has EZE in order to discover the village or Bono has a villa. On holiday for eight days, having visited the majority of the places, we had gone has the station in order to look at the schedules of the trains, to return to us to Monaco. With our very great surprise we saw BONO sitting taking a meal with one of these pals, has a table of small restoring very simple in edge of road. We waited until it finishes its meal not to disturb it (like many people one fait), when we saw that it prepared has to leave we crossed the road and went in his direction. They had still sat and my wife asked whether it could take a photograph of me in her company. Its pal answered in English: "go there both I will take the photograph! "

Bono drew the chair which was its dimensioned and said to me to sit down. We thanked it and congratulated for all that it does as much on the musical point as on the humane point. It said thank you, its pal took the photograph and greeted we it while leaving. That lasted only a few minutes but for us this moment will remain engraved in our hearts has life. We came simply on holiday has EZE to see its villa as well as possible and to perhaps see it. We had a chance on a million to especially see it in full estival period... and saw we it which happiness. Veiled how our meeting occurred. Bono is a very simple person who can remain humble and receive compliments of her public without sending it to stroll. For this reason and many others, I draw my hat to him.

If I ever met him I'd want it to be a chance encounter surprise just like that.

Nice story and pic.

Nice chance encounter.

But and its a big but I have a real problem with fans tracking him when he's on holiday, when is he supposed to get some privacy and peace away from all us fans?
And as for going over to him when he is with Ali and the family thats a mega no no!!

Sorry if my opinion offends its just an observation.

Bono's Tart said:
Nice story and pic.

Nice chance encounter.

But and its a big but I have a real problem with fans tracking him when he's on holiday, when is he supposed to get some privacy and peace away from all us fans?
And as for going over to him when he is with Ali and the family thats a mega no no!!

Sorry if my opinion offends its just an observation.

you're absolutely right, Julie :up: .... it's sad to see how little some fans value his right for privacy when he is with his family....:|

Hi Sue!!

Good luck in Dublin are you already there?
We are back over in November so we will most probably see you then, take care.

Back
Top Bottom