Emily's revenge (bring it on, Kitty! bring it on!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madonna's child

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I was challenged to a race by Kitty, but was not home. But I'm back! Let's go, Kitten.

Attachments

• bono world economic forum 1.jpg
    bono world economic forum 1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 70
I'll be a New Yorker in no time

Attachments

• bono pooltable.jpg
    bono pooltable.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 66
everybody post! whatever you want

Attachments

• haunting.jpg
    haunting.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 63
it doesn't even have to be U2. just hotness.

Attachments

• william13.jpg
    william13.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 59
Go for it Emily! I'm sorry, I told you I kept checking and waiting and I didn't know if you might be on vacation and not be back for days, so I was really on a rampage and I had to go for it. Now you do that too! Elizabeth was trying too, and Lilly, they're both near New Yorker too! It was so cool to make it, it changes right at 2500 not even 2501! Keep on you might just overtake me! I'll be gone for fourth of July so you can get ahead of me, unless you're leaving too. Another pic:

Attachments

• 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 60
it's cool Kitty, it's cool. :) Congrats on your New Yorker status!

more shameless posting...

Attachments

• browns.jpg
    browns.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 56
Rock and roll kitties!

Attachments

• feistyletts.jpg
    feistyletts.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 59
Thanks, keep posting you'll be there soon!

Rock and bowl doggie!:D

Attachments

• dog.jpg
    dog.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 52
You're coming up on NY!

Attachments

• meadowlands.gif
    meadowlands.gif
    76.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
YAY a random picture thread and hot U2 pic thread all rolled into one

wooooghoooo

attachment.php

Attachments

• mackiebootava.jpg
    mackiebootava.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 41
uh.....post count doesn't really matter since this is just a place to talk to people and have fun and share a common interest....on the other hand............................

Oh, don't spoil our fun!! It means something to some of us! Besides it's fun! Keep going and don't worry about it Emily, it's cool! :)

Stories for boys if that's what PLEBA is to you, fine. I never talked to many people, the few I do are dear friends, but I really don't share many common interests with most of you the way the board has changed since I came here and the way it is now. Me I always came to PLEBA for the news and the hot pics. Hanging out in groups and playing around was never my scene. That's one of the ways PLEBA is different now than a year ago when I started. I never looked at it as a social hall or a chat room. If I happen to meet a few nice people okay, but I never came here looking for or expecting that, and it is certainly NOT what PLEBA is all about. PLEBA is a lot of things to a lot of different girls. PLEBA is what each and every one of us make it, and this thread is a part of that. If some of us have fun making races and going for statuses, what's wrong with that? Enjoy the aspects you like and leave the rest alone. That's what I'm doing. Besides I used to be MacPhisto's Window Washer, a status that never changes, so I'm excited to see my status change!:laugh:

Last edited:
This thread really has become a cool and funny random pics thread! Keep going you're almost there!:)

Last edited:
:eek: sorry about that here's a better one! :happy:

Attachments

• %%u2sb.jpg
    %%u2sb.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 42
Back
Top Bottom