Emilie and the boys, in the freezing Dublin cold

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
awww :cute: you are all gonna make me cry :sad: really :reject:

i sent the link to everybody who asked me, but i am not sure if they received it :uhoh:.... if someone is still waiting for the pics, let me know cos i don't know what's wrong with snapfish these days, but it is getting on my nerves :rant:

wow, another great thread:up:

i love cat bat so much i made it my background for my computer:D

I know - it's so hard to write things like that out in words, but especially when English is not your first language, really really really hard! But even what you've said so far, he just sounded so sweet - although I can't believe I'm the only vet that has admitted to being a fan...

BTW - Mr. LoveSlave is an artist himself so he's kinda critical and picky about things - I would love any scribble Bono put on paper :laugh:

miss-U2 said:
awww :cute: you are all gonna make me cry :sad: really :reject:

i sent the link to everybody who asked me, but i am not sure if they received it :uhoh:.... if someone is still waiting for the pics, let me know cos i don't know what's wrong with snapfish these days, but it is getting on my nerves :rant:

:( I have yet to receive it. I'm just letting you know out of courtesy.

But I also really do want to see them!! :drool:

Great pics. Emilie, you're one LUCKY girl!
Stories like these make me really proud to be a U2 fan. Not only do they make great music, they're really nice people too :heart:

Hey Miss-U2,you're so sweet!:wink: Thanks for doing that! The Cat Bat is such an unique drawing by Bono. Miss-U2 please tell me me when you're getting close to sending my letter to Bono. Tell me what he thought about it. Thanks again, you're a special U2 fan!:wink:

wwwhhhhhaaaaa!!???

oh heck...i just ran into this thread when i clicked on sightings by accident.... right now

Emilie, I didn't realize you switched your story into here from the ..." dublin/hull/pleba thread..."

i kept checking there after you said -what was it- someone had showed up so you had to go, and *wondering* after several days of checking back on that thread had you gotton so tied up with other stuff that you hadn't gotten around to posting your long adventure :der: <dumb, dumb, dumb.... ME, not you. >

and now I don't have the time to read it :grumpy:! oh well, later on today. I'll look foward to this :D.

Last edited:
WOW

!! What a superb, fun, funny, sweet U2 adventure, Emilie!! we-are-there kind of story-telling.

don't worry about your english you are doing quite well
<I should do so well in a 2nd language :laugh:- tho I did well the one year i was able to take Russian & that has three genders- m,f & nuetral (n)

what would be interesting is *if you really found at some point*, that a single or a word or a phrase would tell us better
{especial with facial expressions, 'vibes', personal interactions etc} in French.

You could say it first in English, and then{bracket} the French, so that those of us so inclined can go look it up in a F to E dictionary to get the more subtle flavor of the moment - so to speak :) the certain {can i spell it right} je ne sais que

*i've always enjoyed learning what phrases, metphors, slang, there a particular gramatical word also, that escapes me.....mean in different languages.

:grumpy: times almost up

just remeber E *take care of *yourself*!!!
:hug: :hug: :hug:

good luck w school

missu2 You are really to be commended for all you do for the Pleba community and interference. :applaud: The fact that you respect the band and the attention they show you :hyper: can only mean they trust you. That say's alot about your character. :heart: Just be careful out there :shifty: when you are alone and rest assured your health and well being are most important. (to the guy's to it seem's) Thanks for all you have done:up:
*waits patiently for link to pics u2spirit04@yahoo.com*

I hope you realize how lucky you are that you have met them so many times and how nice they have been with you. :) Not many superstars are so nice and generous with their time to their fans.

Cool pics btw.

:yes: :rant: Miss-u2-I understand what u r saying!! but really-Are they worth it??:eyebrow: I don't think these folks are Real fans-like I said, U2 fans ARE the Coolest!! U just keep that coolness about u, and you will do so much better then they will!! Bet On It, Lady!:wink:

:bow: hey bonosloveslave(aweSome 'name' u have there!:wink: )Thank You for sharing that 'CAt Bat" auto !!:wink: How cute!! It does looks more like a bat! But it's not EVERYDAY U get an auto LIKE that!!!:heart: :bono: Bono is such a cute artist!!lol!:wink: :heart:

Naya said:
:wave:

Hey Carrie! :)

Do you still have your Take me Higher website?

Hi Naya! I sure do :D

It's in a transition state right now- I'm moving it to a bigger server so I can upload more pics and get more bandwidth so people can post pics! :wink:

Hope everything's going well :hug: I'm looking forward to another Montreal show if these boys can ever get around to releasing their album ;)

miss-U2,

I love reading about your encounters with the band. It's so great to hear that they are so nice to the fans.

Would it be possible for you to e-mail me the Snapfish link?

My e-mail is: nibbles_mom@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Edited to add: Since it turned my e-mail address into a link, I just wanted to clarify that there is an _ between nibbles and mom.

Last edited:
hey miss-U2,

i love to reading your story. it's so amazing! ;)

also is it great to hear that they are so nice to the fans....

would it be possible for you to send me the SNAPFISH link?
i would LOVE to see your pictures :)

my e-mail addy is: annepanne@jetzweb.de

thanks!!!

CIAO

amy :wave:

:wink: miss-u2...im new here and this is the first time i have ever read such a detailed encounter story, it was great!!

i was cooing and squeeling like i was ten[esp over adam].

i checked out your forum[which i thought was soo cool] to see if i could get a peek at the pics, but no such luck, could i possibly have the snapfish link?

kbnsgirl1@hotmail.com

thanks!

Back
Top Bottom