Emilie and the boys, in the freezing Dublin cold

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:faint: Another great story! It's so much fun to hear about your trips to the studio! I'm glad you've had such good luck with them, and they respect you so much! Thank you for being such a cool ambassador! :D

The pictures are VERY nice! :combust:

miss-U2 said:

so well, then i asked for Bonosloveslave's drawing. So i took the white paper, and i explained to him: "could you draw a cat, for a fan from PLEBA, she is gonna be a vet and she wants to open an hospital jsut for cats..." MY GOODNESS, you should have seen his expression here :cute:

OMG, I would probably DIE to see the look on his face :faint:

:heart:

I really wish I had had the chance to ask for this pic myself, but this probably worked out much better! I'm sure I would have lost my nerve, especially with the audience of the other 2 girls there :eek:

I feel like I'm in some wild dream! Honey, you are so very lucky!!
Bono looks absolutely divine!! Thanks for being our diplomat!
:sexywink:

Thanks for the pictures. That was so much fun to read.Its really great of you to do that for everyone. :angel:

I hope I can make it to Ireland someday:sad:

St paddy's day

miss-U2 said:
so well, then we left, aidan dropped me to town, cos it was 6pm, and edge doesn't come out before very very late, and it was becoming very cold... :huh:

but i will be back in April :yes:

Emilie

April ? So you won't now be able to meet in the Octogan Bar at 1pm on St Paddy's day ?

Mike

no, i am sorry, i have exams and essays during this week :rant: i thought i could, but :no: i am really sorry :sad: :hug: but i am sure u will meet them :up:

the pics are the last 4 :yes:

i forgot to say something (again :lol: ) we asked about the ALBUM!!!! "how is it going? " and bono answered "oohhhh it is going great!! it is really great! woowww " :eyebrow: he is always saying this, everytime :laugh: for all the albums he said that too :heart:

julie, tell me if u want me to send back the band pic with adam sig, and keep B/E pic for Bono's and edge's sig, or do ya want edge's sig on the B/E and bono's sig on the band pic where adam signed too....

and allegra, do ya want me to keep it for bono as well??

i scanned the autographs, i am gonna send them to ya, so that u could see, and in that case, tell me what do ya want :wink:
i scanned the CAT BAT too, i am gonna send it to ya beth, so that u could see it now, cos it is gonna take ages to reach you by postal way :huh:

omg AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!! I am soooo :ohmy:

that is one of the best stories ever!!!

Glad Adam was sooo happy!!! Awwww
you lucky thing for kissing Adam and Bono!!! :drool: :drool:

and :laugh: at the cat drawing....Brilliant!!!

Thanks so much Em - ur such a sweetie!!! :hug:

wow, Emilie,
This has been a great story from beginning till end (with the interaction with Bono's Tart). It took me so long to get through these 11 pages,my comp.is sooo slooow.
If you go back in april,maybe you can ask when this new album will be out and the new tour happening( that is if you don't forget,you've got so many things to do:wink: )
Congrets again and stay healthy!!

I finally got back to the computer and WOW really enjoyed the whole story. :yes: :yes: Thanks again and good luck on the exams and papers

miss-U2 said:
actually, i have to read a book for tomorrow.... i haven't even started it yet :reject:

:shame: get to work u naughty girl!

hmmm I should be working too but Im in the library and have so far done no work! :huh: My god If bono and adam had kissed me I wouldn't be able to concentrate ever again, so no wonder u haven't read any thing!! :laugh:

:bono: :heart: :adam:

Emilie I come from the North of Ireland in Belfast.. hoping to go to Dublin in a few months time, would love to keep in contact with you as me and the hubby are big U2 fans my email addy is annjane38@hotmail.com drop me a line when you get the chance would love to see your album too

I just finished reading the story, awww he's so darling! He has a heart of gold. How sweet. Thanks for everything Emilie! :hug: :wave: This was great! Thanks again for the beautiful pics too! :love:

Back
Top Bottom