Emilie and the boys, in the freezing Dublin cold

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
miss-U2 said:

i didnot have time to ask an autograph for you souly :sad: i will do so next time i promise :kiss:

It's okay Emilie! :hug: I'm glad you got to kiss Adam (again) :drool: and I'm glad you survived!! :ohmy:

Go on a warmer day next time, eh? :hug::love:

Last edited:
Nice to fill in all the gaps !!

Cant wait to hear about Bono!!:drool:

Those others in the pics were they the ones that chased poor Larry?:rolleyes:

Fab pics of Bono you lucky girl!!! :wink:

god, if u r falling from ur chair now, what's gonna happen when i will tell u about the rest :lol:

anyway, i walked towards city centre, but it was too cold, so i decided to take the bus. But geez, at the bus stop, i took a look at my hands again.... my nails were violet, really violet :shifty: my hands were like when u have just taken a long bath u know, and completely red :shocked:
it took my at least 5minutes to grab the coins for the bus (at least the bus was late)
Once in the hotel, i took off all my clothes, all soaked, even the 2 pants, and the 2 sweatshirts, and i put new warm ones!!! my hair was sooo ugly :tsk: i stayed with my frozen feet and hands during 1hour or so :sad:
but i was a bit glad cos i gave adam the stuff and he signed some papers, but i was mad at myself, cos i left :madspit:

souLnation2002 said:

It's okay Emilie! :hug: I'm glad you got to kiss Adam (again)

i am used to kiss him now :lol: the thing that will always surprised me is when he kisses me when he is coming out u know, like to say "hi", he kisses me :ohmy: it is like when ur taking a pic or what, and that u kiss him :huh: it is more like a fan-stuff, but the kisses on the cheeks to say "hi" :drool: geez!!!!!

yes Julie, the 2girls on the pics are the 2 crazy ones from friday :crazy:

i am back :wink:

so, i woke up at 11pm :ohmy: i was really tired.... i went to an internet cafe, and i posted some stuff... then, i went to the management at 1pm and i reached the studios at 1.30. This day was really better than the day before :yes: still some rain, but u know, as always, a bit of wind too, and well, still cold, but that's ireland, and i have spent most of the days at the studios in this weather so, that was okay :hug:

a friend of mine was supposed to come... You heard about him before, with Flavia and Declan. His name is Aidan :kiss:

when i arrived, the band was not there yet, but sam and rob were waiting for them.
No fans. At 2pm, Aidan arrived.:up:

the band arrived really late this day :tsk:

but at least, i was not alone, and it was not as cold as thursday :crazy:

at 2.30pm or 3pm, Adam arrived. As the day before, he was the first one. This time, he certainly recognised me, as my hair was not under hats :lol: he certianly recognised aidan too :wink:

then, during one hour, nothing.... :sad: nobody came out, nobody arrived, nobody left....

when suddently, at 3.30pm or something like that, (sorry, i can't remember, jsut check the post from Bono's tart, u shoud read the hours there) bono's mercedes arrived.... Actually, it is quite funny, cos with aidan, we met them many times, so we just saw the roof of a black car coming, we looked at each other and we said "bono!!!" and then, here he was, the car, in front of the garage :lol:

but....these 2 :censored: girls arrived. I was looking at bono entering the garage, when aidan told me: "oh look at this!!! are they fans?? these girls running??" OF COURSE THEY ARE!! they stopped right in front of the garage :tsk:, but too late, bono was in already :lol:

they stayed there.... :eyebrow: instead of coming to the bench, say "hi, where r u from? did u see that, it was bono?" and then come back to the garage if they want, but at least, come and talk to us!!!!! :crazy: we are not bad people, maybe we looked like a bit like weird people but.... :huh:

anyway, i was really angry, cos i know this kind of people!!!!! and i just want to kill them, or go and tell them what i really think of them :rant:

2minutes after, edge arrived. And of course, these 2 girls, were still at the garage, so they took pic of him in his car, and they pointed at him, like if he was a mondey on a zoo u know... that's exaclty that :madspit: i hate this :tsk: grrrr i am still mad :rant:

Last edited:
so, well, larry arrived a few minutes later... and of course, the girls were still at the garage, pointed at him, taking pics, and getting very close to the car :rant:

we waited a long long time.... :sad: when suddendly sam left :ohmy: i thought he went to PM to take some paper, but he came back only 1 or 2 hours later so... actually, i think he went to a supermarket, and buy some food... that's weird, cos usually, they have women who bring food there :scratch:

anyway, at 5.15, the garage opened.... somebody was leaving.... :hyper:

ADAM!!!! it was sooo early :shocked:

and of course, these 2 girls, took pics of him leaving. So i was like :mad: i was afraid he would stop at them, and we (aidan and i) would have to go there.... :huh:

but thank god, adam is a nice guy, and he knows who are really true fans :heart:

so he didnot stop at them, he drove straight to us :hyper:

he stopped at the bench, opened his window, and look straigh at me :faint:

he had a big big smile, and his eyes were shining :cute: he really looked happy!!! :heart:

the first thing he said was: "thanks a lot for everything"

miss-U2 said:
he stopped at the bench, opened his window, and look straigh at me :faint:

he had a big big smile, and his eyes were shining :cute: he really looked happy!!! :heart:

the first thing he said was: "thanks a lot for everything"

:hug::adam:

:D

i looked at the girls, they were running towards us :madspit:

so, well, adam thanked you all :love: and he really loved the gifts. god i will remember this look and this expression on his face all my life. And the way he did that : opened the window, stopped the car just for us, and looked at me, and wooow :drool:

he really just wanted to thank you :yes: this smile, these eyes, and this expression on his face, oh god, i can't describe :combust: :cute:

i tried to remember what he said exactly.... but when i saw his face, i understood he was happy, so i was on cloud nine :wink:

but he said something like that, and anyway, that's what his face meant:"i opened the gifts, i like them, it is really sooo nice. thanks a million, i love you!!! and thanks for the messages, you are all the nicest fans on earth, i am so proud :heart: "
and he kept saying thank you, and looking at me with this expression, even when the girls were there.

cos of course they arrived :huh: running!!!!!! and the first thing they said was: "can we take a picture???" and they gave me the camera... :eyebrow: "u could say please and do ya mind"!!!!!
anyway, adam got out of his car, and posed for the pics i took of them. And then, they got back to the garage :coocoo: so adam got back in his car. Aidan took a pic of the girls with adam (the one on my album) And adam kept looking at me :drool:

miss-U2 said:
so, well, adam thanked you all :love: and he really loved the gifts. god i will remember this look and this expression on his face all my life. And the way he did that : opened the window, stopped the car just for us, and looked at me, and wooow :drool:

he really just wanted to thank you :yes: this smile, these eyes, and this expression on his face, oh god, i can't describe :combust: :cute:

Thank YOU Emilie! :hug:

and when he was leaving, aidan said "Happy Birthday", so i said "happy birthday" too.... He didnot hear, so he stopped 1 meter after in his car, and say "what?" so i said "happy birthday BTW" , and he said whi this smile :combust: "i am going to Paris" and well, he knows i am french so :wink: i was like "oohh really :eek:hmy " ( please take me with you :reject: ) he was very happy. So well, he left, certainly to catch the plane, taht's why he left so early, cos he was going to paris :up:

miss-U2 said:
and when he was leaving, aidan said "Happy Birthday", so i said "happy birthday" too.... He didnot hear, so he stopped 1 meter after in his car, and say "what?" so i said "happy birthday BTW" , and he said whi this smile :combust: "i am going to Paris" and well, he knows i am french so :wink: i was like "oohh really :eek:hmy " ( please take me with you :reject: ) he was very happy. So well, he left, certainly to catch the plane, taht's why he left so early, cos he was going to paris :up:

Party Boy! :cute::sexywink:

so well, finally, the girls came to talk to us after this.... they showed us the pics i took of them:eyebrow:.... we talked for 1 minute and they went back to the garage. but 5minutes later, they came back, and talk to us again, about i don't remember what :rolleyes: they asked us if it will take a long time before the others come out. And just at this moment.... the door of the studios opened.... :drool:

BONO showed up :hyper: and he was :combust:.... HOT, really really hot yesterday, :drool:

this opened blue shirt :shocked: and the eyes, the hair, the smile, the smell :faint: i let u imagine this, it was exactly as it can be in your craziest dreams :yes:

so, i sad "oh :ohmy: " and the girls turned round and ran to him :rant: i took all my stuff (geez, lots of stuff :crazy: ) and i crossed the street to go the door (trying not to drop something on the floor, as i did once with my stuff last year, and bono was dying laughing this day :lol: )

so, i have to remember what we said :scratch: that's always confused in my mind...

oh yeah, the girl asked if they could take a pic, that 's always the first thing they said, not even "hi, my name is.... " :no:
so, i took pics of them and bono....
And of course, bono said "we have to do this quick" :rant: NO WAY!!! i have soo many things to tell you and to give you, so you are not going anywhere :madspit:

when i was taking the pic, he asked me if it was holidays at college, as i was in dublin, and not in galway :lol: (not it is not, i just didnot wanna go :reject: )

miss-U2 said:

he really just wanted to thank you :yes: this smile, these eyes, and this expression on his face, oh god, i can't describe
:faint:
Awwwwwwwwww........That's exactly what I wanted,to put a smile in his face and make him feel a bit like he makes us feel every day. :cute: :cute: :adam: :hug: :hug:
I can't say anything coherent right now.I'll try again later. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom