Emilie and the boys, in the freezing Dublin cold

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Missy

I was feeling the same!! I read everything...how cool!!
You are the girl..how lucky!!
I'd give up from everything just to have the chance to go live to Dublin, to meet them just around the corner!!
But...I haven't seen the pics!! Can you please e-mail me the site with the pics??
Thanxs

Love
Tania

hey...you're back. It's was quite long since you last posted. Nice to hear from you!
Hope all is fine!

Any good news with you?

You MSN is gone, right?

Love
Kite

HEY!
yeah now i have internet at home!
my msn is still working... but today my bf is working on my computer, we had to change lots of stuff on it cos it was too slow... so that's why i am not online... so i am using internet from his computer for today... :wink:

Good! :)

I don't know if you received an e mail from me a few days ago..I went to Dublin!! Too sad I couldn't manage to meet you...but it was one hell of an experience!!! I am planning to go there ASAP...I felt in love with Dublin. I went to Athlone...that's on the way to Galway, right?? :)

Hi, miss-U2,
I just read your story. I'm so glad that you met Adam and Bono, and gave them presents and kisses! That Adam remembers your name is so cool! Thank you for sharing. It's so sweet. I'm so happy for you! I hope you didn't catch cold after that. :wink:

Is it too late to ask you for the link to the pictures?
loverescueme@hotmail.com
:reject:

Last edited:
Wow, what a great story, Emilie! You are such a sweetheart to do that for a bunch of fans! :yes: I think if I ever met them that I would be like "Uhh..ehmm..derrrr...uhhh.." :drool: :der:
And thats about it, really! hehe

Would love to see pics of the event!
badgrrl77@u2.com

Thanks, hun! :hug: :hyper:

What a great story! Please send pics when you have a chance. I would love to see them.

Val

ps have you ever thought of writing ? You are so descriptive, I felt I was sitting on that bench beside you, freezing and waiting. :)

Oh Emilie, I know this is years later but I enjoyed your post sooo much...and of course am very jealous. I was in Dublin in September and didn't have the luck you had. You lucky girl. If you still have the link for your photos could you send it to me. Thanks.:happy:

Back
Top Bottom