ELVIS!!! What's going on with POSTING???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Discoteque:
*$%&@#(&^!!! I can't post anything, Pleba it keeps telling me I have too many images (i have NONE) then won't let me post at all...

WHAT'S GOING ON???

I dunno, but it was acting up on me too, earlier today! It wouldn't let me post! or it said that I had posted but it wouldn't show!
mad.gif
I dunno.... damn it!

biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Ahhhh... THAT explains it.
I was having that problem yesterday, too.

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

"Ohh!!! Egyptians!" - Me, on AOL IM

Originally posted by SweetOnU2:
I dunno, but it was acting up on me too, earlier today! It wouldn't let me post! or it said that I had posted but it wouldn't show!
mad.gif
I dunno.... damn it!

It's doing the same thing to me today!
mad.gif
I can reply to posts, but when I try to start a new one it sends me to the page that lists all the forums! What's the deal?

Ya, Elvis! What the hell is going on?? I tryed to post yesterday... but the bloody reply do not show up... Explanations, pleze
*taps foot*
mad.gif

------------------
***We need new dreams tonight***

sometimes u have to refresh the page b4 your reply is shown, lol. i didnt know that at first, result: lost of double (even 1 triple) replies.. and there is a limit of 8 pics.. including smileys and whenenver u pick a message icon smiley that one counts too i think...

Back
Top Bottom