Elevation tour pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NicaMom

Den Mother
Well my heart is where it's always been, my head i
I found this site with lots of Elevation tour pics:
http://www.u2tour.de/photos/
Some I've seen before but most of them are new to me.
Here's a little sample, sorry if they've alredy been posted:
Munich 7-15-01
tinibono01.jpg

tinibono02.jpg

tinibono03.jpg

tinibono04.jpg

I know a girl who was at the Munich show. She said that's not the first girl he tried to pull, he tried to pull another girl, but a blonde girl kept stepping on her feet in jealousy so he couldn't get her and she tried to force herself up! He finally gave up and the girl cried. I guess this was his next choice.

Tabby said:
I know a girl who was at the Munich show. She said that's not the first girl he tried to pull, he tried to pull another girl, but a blonde girl kept stepping on her feet in jealousy so he couldn't get her and she tried to force herself up! He finally gave up and the girl cried. I guess this was his next choice.

oh that is just sad! i would have been crying too, however it would have been after i beat the crap out of the blonde for stepping on my feet :mad:

Tabby said:

Damn, that's disgusting! That *really* pisses me off!!!!!
*draws pic of bitch, then socks the nose*:madspit: :madspit: :scream: :barf:

Back
Top Bottom