Elevate Me Edge Friday!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: hey!!!!!!!! 11 pages!!!!!!!!!!! awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm gutterminded!! gah...i can't beleive i just admited to that...well, not like it's some kind of secret anymore :mac: and i can't pm people...*hopes that erised reads this thread again, or someone else can send me the links*

:shifty: ok i'll stop it with the !!!!!'s...damn....it took about an hour to get through those pictures (ok, 20 minutes...but i didn't even wait to load all the attatched files that soulnation posted, so had i done that, it would have taken an hour, and had i tried to quote everyone's pictures that nearly made me fall off my chair, i'd have taken even longer to post)

glad you had a good time in ny, rockonedge! and saw the kmart! there's something insanley fun about obscrue band-jokes. my mom comes in my room to see why i'm awake at 4 am on friday/saturday:
mom: why are you awake---whay are you playing with legos at this hour!?!
iwb: *holds up a mass of yellow legos* look! it's the lemon!!
mom:...
iwb: THE lemon!! from the popmart tour!
mom:...goodnight...
(yes that was a true story. this did happen on friday/saturday at 4 am. it took me til 5 to get the lemon perfectly even, and looking like a lemon. it's only about 8 inches tall, but i had a serious lack of yellow legos, and even though the REAL lemon was a mirror ball, i didn't have mirror ball legos, and yellow had to do...and since then i have built the arch, the video screen, there's a stage, and an olive.it's almost done :D)

on saturday:
my sister: now what the hell are you building??
iwb: stairs
my sister: stairs for what?
iwb: the stairs that lead out of the lemon
my sister:...
iwb: so they can get out of the lemon and on to the stage
my sister: :eyebrow: who's going in that lemon??
iwb: *points to a bunch of legos that ALMOST look like they could pass as popmart u2*
my sister: you're fucking insane...

arw...:lmao: you and JT edge...:lmao: :up:

IWasBored said:

glad you had a good time in ny, rockonedge! and saw the kmart! there's something insanley fun about obscrue band-jokes. my mom comes in my room to see why i'm awake at 4 am on friday/saturday:
mom: why are you awake---whay are you playing with legos at this hour!?!
iwb: *holds up a mass of yellow legos* look! it's the lemon!!
mom:...
iwb: THE lemon!! from the popmart tour!
mom:...goodnight...
(yes that was a true story. this did happen on friday/saturday at 4 am. it took me til 5 to get the lemon perfectly even, and looking like a lemon. it's only about 8 inches tall, but i had a serious lack of yellow legos, and even though the REAL lemon was a mirror ball, i didn't have mirror ball legos, and yellow had to do...and since then i have built the arch, the video screen, there's a stage, and an olive.it's almost done :D)

on saturday:
my sister: now what the hell are you building??
iwb: stairs
my sister: stairs for what?
iwb: the stairs that lead out of the lemon
my sister:...
iwb: so they can get out of the lemon and on to the stage
my sister: :eyebrow: who's going in that lemon??
iwb: *points to a bunch of legos that ALMOST look like they could pass as popmart u2*
my sister: you're fucking insane...

:laugh: :lol: Thats hilarious. I :heart: legos. I think they should release special U2 legos for people like us. I was so bored in physics one day that i started drawing out the entire stage mini sized on the back of my notes. I also doodle little drawings of edge with a beanie, its fun to do, all my papers are covered in little edge faces. I can make cute little cartoons of him now :D . Tis fun. U2 inside jokes rock, b/c only U2 people get them, and the people who instantly get them are instantly cool! I wrote this play once, and i tried to work in as many little U2 things as i could, like this one character that randomly yells out ACHTUNG BABY! and runs off stage. I tried to play it off by saying "its from The Producers" but my teacher was like "its also a U2 album! ;) "

What can i say. I'm so transparent in my obsessiveness. But technically the album did get its name from producers, so that is slightly valid :p .

i was in the mall yesterday because we had to pick up some camping stuff for my brother, and i got dragged along (punishment for making everyone go to the library, perhaps) and there was a "caution wet floor" sign, and it said achtung on it and i pointed this out to my mom and brother, and they thought i was crazy...again...the thing is, they LIKE u2...which again reminds me that there's a difference between someone who likes the band and an actual fan...my mom likes u2, and she watched the making of the JT video, but she kept making all sorts of comments like 'oh it must be cowboy hat day' or 'brian eno has pointy ears' (he does, and i thought that was funny) or 'that guy [lanois] looks like he's part of the mafia! look at his suit!' or 'oh my god...those glasses :eeklaugh:' (about adam's glasses)

legos are great :yes: i'm going to take some pictures, then take apart my popmart and build an elevation stage...it'll be easier...i'm not taking apart that lemon though :no: too much work went into that!

maybe i'll wait til the pictures are developed before i take it apart, cos i want to make sure they come out ok first...

This thread is so deserving of my poop.

Especially all the posts by IWB and arw.

Triumph said:
This thread is so deserving of my poop.

Especially all the posts by IWB and arw.

I was showing my roommate Interference.

I have to admit, I directed him on who and where to attack.....

Mofo when you consistantly spell the same words wrong from forum to forum, you're not going to fool anyone. Don't forget, I have an eye for spelling. I might a typo, but in general I don't keep mispelling things.....it's rediculous. (I know.....to whoever else reads this, it's RIDICULOUS)

I already emailed IWB with the identity of this "new" person and guess who's name I named immediately? hmmm.......

Back
Top Bottom