Elevate Me Edge Friday!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Insanely HUGE!

erised said:
edge_americatrib001.jpg

meeeeeeowwwwww!!!!

well hellllloooo EDGE!!

:sexywink:

Edge Bum

I know you gals have seen this one but I'm posting it anyway
edge_uteotw027.jpg

I also have a few...ehm... gutter shots :shifty: I'm not gonna post 'em but if you gutterminded ladies want to see them, just PM me and I'll send ya the links

Gutterminded? That's me!

erised said:

I also have a few...ehm... gutter shots :shifty: I'm not gonna post 'em but if you gutterminded ladies want to see them, just PM me and I'll send ya the links

Do I even have to PM you? :sexywink: :laugh:

Re: Gutterminded? That's me!

flaming june said:

Do I even have to PM you? :sexywink: :laugh:

I'd like to second that :shifty:

Awesome stills erised! Digging these ones because he's got some nice arms!!

edge_americatrib003.jpg

And yay Morleigh!!! :cute:
moreleigh_americatrib013.jpg

morleigh_americatrib009.jpg

morleigh_americatrib011.jpg

It's probably in poor taste to re-post this sweet shot right after pics of the wife, right? Ah well :macdevil:

edge_uteotw027.jpg

I have to say that for the first time ever, I had an "I love Joshua Tree Edge" moment today. ( :wink: to erised for that.) I know I've said in the past I don't like JT Edge, even thought the music kicked ass, I just never liked how he looked. His look, and Bono's for that matter, is the reason a stupid 13 year old girl *thatwouldbeme* couldn't get into U2 in 1987 when everyone else in the world loved them.

But today, I fell madly in love with Joshua Tree Edge. Here's some pics to celebrate this wonderful discovery. A discovery that comes 16 years late. But never the less, it came. :yes:

guitarhero.gif

edge_88cal_colordesert.jpg

edge171.jpg

ishfwilf1.jpg

arw9797 said:
I have to say that for the first time ever, I had an "I love Joshua Tree Edge" moment today. ( :wink: to erised for that.) I know I've said in the past I don't like JT Edge, even thought the music kicked ass, I just never liked how he looked. His look, and Bono's for that matter, is the reason a stupid 13 year old girl *thatwouldbeme* couldn't get into U2 in 1987 when everyone else in the world loved them.

But today, I fell madly in love with Joshua Tree Edge. Here's some pics to celebrate this wonderful discovery. A discovery that comes 16 years late. But never the less, it came. :yes:
]

YAY:hyper: arw, you have finally seen the light:dance: :dance:

hmm. this is really long. :shrug:

*sings* Guess who's back. Back again
. Roe is back. Tell a friend. Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back. *bops head* nah na na na na. nah na na na.

Wow. I hate that song. Oh well.

BUT!!!

I WENT TO NEW YORK!!!!

:dance: :dance: :hyper:

I had such a great great time, i'd never been before. My hotel was right in times square, and i got to see three shows....Chicago, Stomp, and Blue Man Group (those funky guys from the pentium commercials and the grammys. that was the best out of the three by far.).

But that wasn't the best part.
Oh no no no.

I saw.....

*dramatic pause*

THE KMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D

And you all know what i'm talking about. Unlike the rest of the people from my group. Who just gave me these really scared looks when i started laughing giddily. And jumping up and down. And trying to make intelligible noise. You see, what happened, we ended up having to take the subway to stomp b/c we were staying in times square. And of course, since i'd never been before, i had no idea where *anything* is in ny. Heck, i didn't even know the kmart where they announced POPmart was in new york. It happened something like this.

Me: *waltzes up out of the station* *turns around* :ohmy: :shocked: Wwwwait. Is that? :eeklaugh: ITS THE KMARTT!!!! *points* Look! guys!!!

Group: :huh: :eyebrow: Its, uh, a kmart.

Me: Yes!! But that is a very very special kmart!!

Group: Is this a U2 thing?

Me: Uh, yeah. Actually. :hyper: THEY ANNOUNCED POPMART HERE!!

Group: Its a kmart.

Me: OY!! I FORGOT MY CAMERA!!! :angry: SHOOT!! I NEED A PICTURE OF THE KMART! *thinks* *to guy from our group* Can i borrow yours?

So that was quite an adventure. But no!! There was more U2ness in my weekend! B/c, you see, i also went to the Museum of Television of Radio. And they let you watch any television show in their huuuuuuuge archive, and then they give you a printout w/ the shows you picked and you go down to this special room to watch them. And guess what they had?

The premiere of the Ben Stiller Show. Funniest thing ever. Of course, i watched it for the U2 sketch mock rockumentary. But only things a U2 fan would get. Things like why it would be strange to be playing bullet at a bar mitzvah. Edge playing the "chava naguiela" (i know i didn't spell that right...but it was hilarious) If you guys haven't seen it, you really should. Oh, and Ben Stiller makes a REALLY REALLY hot Bono. Even though i'm an edger. He looks so like him when he's done up right.

OH. But even better than U2 at the bar mitzvah was the parody of One. You might have seen the lyrics somewhere before....imagine all the one videos, as a big advertisement for lucky charms. Oh my gosh. So :censored: hilarious. They did a really good job of making it look like the real video. Down to the curved scar on "bono" 's chin... And andy dick was adam. Quite amusing. Random buffalo showing up in the bar.

:lmao: You all really should download the song or the video from kazaa if you haven't. Its definitely something that should be filed under Something Only Obsessive Insane U2 Fans Would Find Amusing.

But still. Ben stiller as Bono= :drool:
Too bad the edge actor wasn't as much of a resemblance! :(

I made sure to have them find Red Hot + Blue for me too, night and day was cool.

I went downtown to ground zero too.....it wasn't what i thought it was. Its just this big hole swarming with construction workers...its still such an emotionally charged place....especially when i saw
One Love. One Life. -U2
scratched on the memory wall, i just burst into tears....quite moving.

As i was hinting at, i was on a constant lookout for Bono and Edge over the weekend, i always made sure to have my POP booklet and a pen with me at least, even to the shows. No such luck though, but i still had an awesome time. I missed you all on friday.....sorry i couldn't say where i was. But wow! i've rambled tons! i need to do hw!

Jam Jar said:
wow!! 9 pages! wonderful pics- especially the jtree ones from spanisheyes, and i looove your sig, rockonedge! :)

Awww, thanks!! I :heart: it too.

Here are the lyrics. :lol: :laugh:

Have you had your breakfast?
Why not try the best?
I'm talking about Lucky Clovers--
Why don't you put them to the test?
And...one bowl
Won't be enough...
One box, you know you'll eat it right up
They're fun...and so delicious
Eight Essential vitamins and they're magically nutritious
One bowl and it's running low
One box you know it's gonna go...
Did I eat too much?
More than a lot...
You give me one box
Now it's all I got
One bowl and I've got to share it, baby, got to share it...
Lucky Clovers...

Back
Top Bottom