Elevate Me Edge Friday!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Too cute for words..... :cute: :sigh:
edge_tom.jpg

:mad: Edge
bostondvd10.jpg

bostondvd1.jpg

um, why don't I remember seeing this? It's from the boston dvd that I've watched a zillion and one times.
bostondvdextras1.jpg

bostondvdextras2.jpg

arw9797 said:

i want to throw rocks with edge!!

arw9797 said:

I'm not a fan of cream, tan, whatevercolor that is, and white but I like his shirt. It's an Edge shirt for sure!
[IMG]http://www.u2takemehigher.com/Edge/elevate/edge_corrswedding.jpg

it's all sparkly! :D

edge182.jpg

edge129.jpg

edge57.jpg

This pic is the only picture I have seen of Edge from the concert in Mpls. which is the only concert in Minnesota for the entire Elevation tour. Just so happens to be the concert I decided not to go to. *slaps self across the head daily for not going* and he's wearing a Minnesota Timberwolves shirt too :mad:
edge470.jpg

arw9797 said:

um, why don't I remember seeing this? It's from the boston dvd that I've watched a zillion and one times.
bostondvdextras1.jpg

bostondvdextras2.jpg

they're on one of the extra things...i don't remember which part...something on the second disc...

tehy're there...maybe you should put on the dvd and watch them...maybe i should put on the dvd...oh wait, i forgot my computer doesn't LIKE the elevation dvd :sigh:

arw9797 said:
I'm not a fan of cream, tan, whatevercolor that is, and white but I like his shirt. It's an Edge shirt for sure!
edge_corrswedding.jpg
:yes: Classic Edge shirt right there...also not a fan of the color combo...he sort of looks like a priest...
Here's another classic Edge shirt:

Attachments

• edge4.jpg
    edge4.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 40
IWasBored said:

they're on one of the extra things...i don't remember which part...something on the second disc...

tehy're there...maybe you should put on the dvd and watch them...maybe i should put on the dvd...oh wait, i forgot my computer doesn't LIKE the elevation dvd :sigh:

I've watched the 2nd disc too.

what's the extra computer stuff on there? my computer doesn't seem to think the dvd player is part of the computer so when I click on extra's it tells me to load dvd into a pc. I think I need to pay the dvd software people money to get it upgraded and I'm not about to do that since I just bought a dvd player last year.

um....:bow: oh ya.

i figured you had watched the dvd extra part, i don't really know what the deal with the computer stuff is either...the screen saver attacked my computer when i loaded it...my dvd player HATES me. it eats things.

the only thing i know is that i did see that part, so if i managed to see it, you should be able to access it, cos i suck at getting my computer to do stuff...

i just listened to a very cool version of streets and at one point bono said "and when i go there, i go there with THE EDGE!"

i swear bono was cheering "edge! "edge! edge!" in one part of pride...maybe not...maybe i've just got edge on the brain and EVERYHTING sounds edge-related

IWasBored said:

what's so funny? and what's that big spot on his shirt? doesn't look like a sweat stain...
:reject: I forget now...It kinda looks like a sweatstain to me...

Uhhh...Look! More Edge!!

Attachments

• edge_superbwl017.jpg
    edge_superbwl017.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 30
arw9797 said:

:crack:

just got caught up in the moment I guess.

it's ok, i don't mind seeing it again. you could repeat any of these as many times as you want and i wouldn't get sick of them. it's edge! how could you get sick of looking at pictures of edge?

:drool:

you think it is a sweatstain, shcmeg? hehehehe...sweaty edge...

I think it's a sweatstain!
One more before I go to bed! One of Kristie's stills:

Attachments

• siamycgoo.jpg
    siamycgoo.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 44
:combust: wow. tha'ts a nice still

let's see...edge is lying on his back...his eyes are closed...his mouth is slightly open :censored:

ok, so he's not *really* lying on his back...but the camera makes it look that way...

:mac:

and who says we don't have enough sexy edge pics?? :angel:

Last edited:
Re: MY TURN TO POST

SpanishEyes21 said:

I want his shirt:yes:
EleEdgeonHeart.jpg

he looks sad or confused or lost or something....like he forgot what he was going ot say

*:hug:s edge*

i like his shirt too :yes:

:wave: to Edge Girls!

I took a peek at all the pics, and i'll be back in the afternoon with some from my edge stash :up:

Here's one for now: :tongue:

Attachments

• edgeeyes.jpg
    edgeeyes.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 29
Back
Top Bottom